Drunk driving professor and his ranting sister all over Thai social media after accident near Bangkok

webfact

1 hour ago, JustAnotherHun said:

Why this moron tried to flee the scene? Did he not have the 500 THB to buy him out of any trouble? Or did he just want to avoid a wai to the vicitms?

500 baht? How long have you been here? Knocked down two cops and a 70 year old woman and then went on a drunken tirade. A heck of a lot more than that. With all the onlookers it was not gonna happen on the street anyway.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ezzra said:

Shall i compile a list of infamous women serial murderers just for starters?

Let me start you off with Lavinia Fisher who was, supposedly, the first female serial killer in the United States, convicted and hanged with her husband in 1820.  There many before her in various countries around the world, especially the Hungarian Countess Elizabeth (Erzsébet) Báthory who was one of the most ruthless killers in European history.  Between 1585 and 1610, she is believed to have tortured and killed nearly 650 girls–mostly teenage peasants. 

'nuf sed

3 hours ago, webfact said:

he kept screaming on the video: "How can you do this? I am a woman!".

Within a second after she lapped his hand, a real police officer would have her arrested and cuffed. It's always amazed me with how much the BIB will tolerate.

• Like 2