Drunk driving professor and his ranting sister all over Thai social media after accident near Bangkok

webfact

He did not roll out of the car ...

So only 1.6 I.e. 6 months compulsory suspension of driving license and re-sit exam in some places

What should a police man do other than this 

say if you do not cooperate I will put hand cuffs on and add charges.

then, 10 seconds later, the suspect should either quietly sit in the police car or be in hand cuffs on the street face down. 

Edited by KKr

1 hour ago, marin said:

500 baht? How long have you been here? Knocked down two cops and a 70 year old woman and then went on a drunken tirade. A heck of a lot more than that. With all the onlookers it was not gonna happen on the street anyway.

Long enough. The driver is a Thai. not a farang.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, JustAnotherHun said:

Why this moron tried to flee the scene? Did he not have the 500 THB to buy him out of any trouble? Or did he just want to avoid a wai to the vicitms?

You honestly think that 500 baht would buy him out of trouble - he injured two policemen and the granny .

No of course not - slightly crass post . 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, petermik said:

You cannot touch me,or you will be in trouble...I know someone very important :whistling:

Rather we think we are someone special...

The professor thinks he can drive around drunk, cause an accident, wait for his sister to arrive then try to flee while she rants about being abused.

Another family who think they're god!

Obstructing a policeman in the course of doing his duty is a criminal offence - whether you are a professor (what a shameful educator) or a woman (all <deleted> and <deleted>). Doesn't the old policeman know that, and have the woman arrested as well as the drunkard driver of a brother? They caused hurt to people and want to just walk away? No way!

• Like 1

people like this who abuse or try to abuse their position should be hit even harder. shame on the professor as being educated he should better than to try to evade the law; you offend, you own up and face the consequences. that would be role model, rather than running away like a coward.

17 minutes ago, Gee Ku said:

Obstructing a policeman in the course of doing his duty is a criminal offence - whether you are a professor (what a shameful educator) or a woman (all <deleted> and <deleted>). Doesn't the old policeman know that, and have the woman arrested as well as the drunkard driver of a brother? They caused hurt to people and want to just walk away? No way!

the coward got scared because he knew he was drunk and was worried about the consequences of drink  driving, dangerously at that, causing accidents along the way. 

6 minutes ago, GinBoy2 said:

Ahh Yes, a 'Professor'

And we wonder why the Thai educational system is so inept!

To be fair... Half of my Uni lecturers were pi$$heads !!!

It's more about the sense of entitlement that this fool and his sister are expressing that they are somehow excused from the laws everyone else has to should follow. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, from the home of CC said:

imo the only way to get a handle on these crimes is to jail offenders on their first offence, taking away a persons freedom is the only effective wake up call..

Hitting their wallets hard core might just prove more effective, but giving em' some jail time as well couldn't hurt, eh?

5 hours ago, BestB said:

Seriously , thai cops are way too easy and too lenient . Anywhere in the world , both would have been arrested on the spot and charged with assaulting police officer and refusing to follow directions 

The thing is there are a lot of people with "connections" or are related to people of influence.  My brother in law is a police major and everyone in the family have pretty much free rein when it comes to minor misdemeanours.  Drink driving charges would be ripped up and binned and just about anything up to bank robbery would result in nothing more than stern look and wagging of the finger.

Totally wrong I know and thankfully most of my wife's family members are law abiding and decent people.  They prefer to be respected members of the community rather than just strutting around arrogantly shouting at people.

31 minutes ago, rainman333 said:

i'm so confused, why do they need to wait for the sister? In any other place in the world, cops just simply hand cuff him and put him in jail. His sister

can wait for him there.

So true, you are not waiting for anyone. Handcuff and in the back of the car. Her, she would have lasted about 1 minute and she would have been cuffed and in another car. Especially if she puts her hands on a police officer.

Subject refused to leave and waiting for his sister, yea right. No one respects the police here and they have let this happen.

4 hours ago, legend49 said:

And the other question where do you find Thai experienced drivers?

They don't exist, only maniacs behind the wheel in this country, proven by worlds highest death toll and motor vehicle accidents.

If you want to experience roadrage, just find any highway in Thailand and watch how thai drivers are racing each other and acting like they are formula 1 drivers on a racetrack.