Drunk driving professor and his ranting sister all over Thai social media after accident near Bangkok

webfact

7 hours ago, BestB said:

Seriously , thai cops are way too easy and too lenient . Anywhere in the world , both would have been arrested on the spot and charged with assaulting police officer and refusing to follow directions 

That’s why i live here , I hate Cops

9 hours ago, BestB said:

Seriously , thai cops are way too easy and too lenient . Anywhere in the world , both would have been arrested on the spot and charged with assaulting police officer and refusing to follow directions 

Yes, and nowhere in the report does it say either were arrested.

• Like 1

Having watched the video a number of times I hope that this disgracefully behaved and angry woman is arrested and charged with assault,  interfearing with a police investigation and whatever else they can think of to slap on her. As for 'the professor' he should be charged, spend time in the cells and publicly named and shown so that his students know the disgraceful calibre of the person teaching them!!

This video should be shown in Worldwide media as it demonstates the selfish disgraceful behaviour of a number of so called Thai professional people!!

• Like 1

19 hours ago, colinneil said:

Bit of the old do you know who i am syndrome, me thinks.

Police should have just locked them both up, imagine being married to her..... Enough to make any man leg it.????

.. no wonder he was over 3X over the legal limit, wonder what the rest of the family is like; never mind I don't really want to know..

• Haha 1

Disgusting really !!! ... This IS what is wrong in Thailand ? ... Well all over South and central Asia probably !!! Upwardly Mobile upper middle class Women ? ??? .... Well Sisters, or wives, in any sort or Family issues. ... And we should not let the man off either, he was standing right behind her, backing her up, and capitalizing on her disgusting smoke screen, as MUCH as he could !!! ... Did you see them try to get back in the car !!! Like, what could they have been thinking ! Like they could have got them selves Shot !!! ..... Like I do hope that the impounded his car, and put him in a holding cell just for that !!! ... and then notify his university, ... d/t his sisters corrupt anti social malice.

Like Ruel 1. ... If pretty drunk, and you have an accident ! .... Make sure then it is not with the Cops ! .... Right ? .... Like he Must have been really drunk right !!! .... Not to have seen that police Motor bike that was in his way !!!

On 2/20/2020 at 5:12 PM, sahibji said:

people like this who abuse or try to abuse their position should be hit even harder. shame on the professor as being educated he should better than to try to evade the law; you offend, you own up and face the consequences. that would be role model, rather than running away like a coward.

He should face disciplinary consequences from his employer. Of course this is not going to happen. Meanwhile citizens who are protesting against the government are losing their jobs on the very next day.

On 2/20/2020 at 6:49 AM, scorecard said:

How true, on the other hand some husbands like it. 

It is his sister, gees some TV readers are in such a hurry, they fail to read and scroll to the video. Feisty lady his sister! A female Police officer I never see them on the road in Phuket, which is nice in a way that they are protected from the worst. O no, what have I said, I feel some feminists attacking me now. If only such feminists were so keen to pay their share of the bills!