Pattaya: US pensioner killed after collision with tree in central reservation - microsleep blamed

webfact

On 2/20/2020 at 8:26 PM, gimo said:

Doesn't look like enough damage to cause serious injury , unless he wasn't wearing a seat belt ? An important piece of information that the Navy guy could've given the police .

How do you know that the navy guy didn't give that information to the police?

• 2 months later...
On 3/9/2020 at 6:40 PM, Katriya said:

Hello, that is my father. I just discovered earlier this afternoon from another article that he passed away. I emailed him 4 days ago and when he did not respond, I felt compelled to look him up online...Would someone mind advising me on how to navigate the process of...verifying the death of a family member in Thailand? I tried calling his wife and it was difficult to communicate with her as my Thai is broken. I tried calling her a second time but she did not pick up the phone or respond to my text messages. I do not know if he was buried or cremated and where. Thank you. I can't tell you how grieved I am to discover his passing this way. 

Is he Ron Silvestro, formerly the director of Bangkok Community Services until 2002?