At what airport in Thailand was this?

Suvarnabhumi (BKK)

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, myprivate said:

Suvarnabhumi (BKK)

Thank you.

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, ukrules said:

They're making it up to be difficult (the immigration officers), you don't need to show the boarding pass stub.

Agree they love to inconvenience tourists, but now they have a sign (one of those awful looking A4 printed black and white sheets of paper) on each immigration counter saying, "Please show your boarding pass". I saw that and thought, "here we go".

• Confused 1
  • Sad 2

Just now, Peterw42 said:

OP, did you maybe leave the flight number off the TM6, could explain why he asked for it. Also could have something to do with corona virus, extra screening for some flights etc.

They want it before they even look at passport. Also nothing to do with current virus problem

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Peterw42 said:

OP, did you maybe leave the flight number off the TM6, could explain why he asked for it. Also could have something to do with corona virus, extra screening for some flights etc.

Nope, filled it in for sure.

30 minutes ago, lopburi3 said:

You don't understand swampy?  Bangkok Airport but am sure you know that.

image.jpeg.f1f335abc702bd31123ad7652730e23d.jpeg

Thank you for the chocolates. It was eerie, because you posted the image as I was eating something very much like it at that moment.

IMG_20200220_094951.jpg

More than for myself, I was asking about the airport for the benefit of the other readers of this topic as I suspected that most of them would be unfamiliar with that particular euphemism.