BANGKOK
plumberman123

Nana Plaza - arrested

I think the story is a load of BS. Plumberman123 you claim you are in London so you were not there to witness this whole event and it is only your story about what happened to "your mate"

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Nyezhov said:

My rants arent aimless. They are pointed, intellectual, hyperbolic and a touch deranged. Off to the roof to shout then, if I use enough big words, the Cambodians dont understand what I am yelling about.

But they are still self confessed rants. Falang bah mahk...

Turns out you're pretty smart ...according to quora  ! 

If you think about it, it’s really fascinating and amazing. When a person is frequently inclined to rant at someone or a group of people or some phenomena, it is a sign of high intelligence.

When a person wants to rant, it means that some phenomena or individual(s) are irritating them to no end, because they are being illogical, irrational, or just downright ASININE OR STUPID AND UNINTELLIGENT.

https://www.quora.com/Why-do-some-people-rant-on-the-internet

36 minutes ago, Winky Wilson said:

The only time sex is free in Thailand is with yourself.

And then it's not really free as you SPOT your reflection in the TV and are filled with self loathing. Or so I have been told. 

• Haha 1

On 2/20/2020 at 7:44 PM, plumberman123 said:

i beleive him

its shook him up

hes a quiet guy, 64yo

no need for him to lie

Ok so this is the gist of story--- A quite old guy from Britain 64 yo (64 doesn't make him a doddering old fool "senile" ) comes over to Thailand (for what? visit temples ? Get a suit made--shop malls? ) No he goes into a gogo bar and then comes up with a story that 90% TV posters have a hard time believing. You are in London so really don't  know what went on. If he's upset (really no big deal) then leave on Sunday as planned , no need to rush home no one going to come looking to rip him off some more and if that traumatic don't come back to Thailand and live quite boring life in Britain or maybe go to Spain or Germany for paid sex.

I and friends ( over 12 of us have visited ) been felt up plenty of times in the 20 years we've visited Thailand when sitting in a bar but never charged , would maybe be expected to pay if I alowed them in my pants. Sorry your mate's story seems weird.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Tony125 said:

Ok so this is the gist of story--- A quite old guy from Britain 64 yo (64 doesn't make him a doddering old fool "senile" ) comes over to Thailand (for what? visit temples ? Get a suit made--shop malls? ) No he goes into a gogo bar and then comes up with a story that 90% TV posters have a hard time believing. You are in London so really don't  know what went on. If he's upset (really no big deal) then leave on Sunday as planned , no need to rush home no one going to come looking to rip him off some more and if that traumatic don't come back to Thailand and live quite boring life in Britain or maybe go to Spain or Germany for paid sex.

I and friends ( over 12 of us have visited ) been felt up plenty of times in the 20 years we've visited Thailand when sitting in a bar but never charged , would maybe be expected to pay if I alowed them in my pants. Sorry your mate's story seems weird.

Having generated 11 pages of comments it doesn't seem that weird. 😂

• Thanks 1

On 2/20/2020 at 7:03 PM, Nakmuay887 said:

Your friend is lying to you and withholding many details I'd guess 

Maybe, but I would think anyone reading this can only go by what the OP says.

• Like 1

On 2/20/2020 at 7:03 PM, SteveK said:

So did he back off as soon as she put her hand down his pants, or did he oblige her for a few minutes before deciding he didn't want to pay?

Good question, but we will never know the truth.

On 2/20/2020 at 7:15 PM, plumberman123 said:

but paid 4,000 to police

The police steal money from people, then arrest other people for doing the same thing. TiT.

4 minutes ago, possum1931 said:

There is no prostitution in Pattaya, but this being Bangkok, who knows?

You're right, there is no prostitution in Pattaya because there are no customers there anymore so it looks like what is left of the poor things have moved to Bangkok or changed professions and became politicians in Thailand

Edited by Russell17au
  • Haha 1

On 2/20/2020 at 7:37 PM, plumberman123 said:

when her hand went down he stood up

thats when she wanted the 1000bt

We are only going by what your mate says, it may be true or it may not.

• Haha 2

22 hours ago, NCC1701A said:

next time tell your friend to come to Hua Hin. nothing like this ever happens.

Will you give him some company then? Lol

6 minutes ago, possum1931 said:

We are only going by what your mate says, it may be true or it may not.

Maybe not. The "friend" seems to be the OP. 

• Thanks 1