Nana Plaza - arrested

plumberman123

2 minutes ago, plumberman123 said:

he didnt receive the service and didnt request it

you got banged up for nothing & charged 4,000bt

hahahahaha, your "mate" should learn.... up front 1k or a night in the slammer and 4k.... what a doofus.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

How can you get a full service which you don't request?

If you don't request it then it's time to say stop. And then it's not a full service.

And if you don't say stop but smile at the girl because she makes you happy then you can't exactly say you didn't request it.

when her hand went down he stood up

thats when she wanted the 1000bt

2 minutes ago, saengd said:

Something's not right with the story and I know the goings on in NP better than most over more years. Possibly a one off set up between a lady boy and the police...or similar, certainly not a straightforward every day event that's for sure.

Thanks for your reply.

I also think something is not right about it.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Don Mega said:

Was the scam to 1k or the 4k ?

Thats the question

the scam is definitely trying to charge 1K for nothing but maybe, as mentioned the police are in on the scam and the fine of 4k is split?

who knows? i dont but i bet the police and hookers do

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, plumberman123 said:

yes he went for entertainment but not to be sexulally assaulted and locked up

So he went to a go go bar / whorehouse where some of the girls are no doubt not there out of life choices (some might say sexually exploited), and he complains about being "sexually assaulted"!  It is hilarious.

Oh dear.  Seriously, what did he expect to happen in there?  That an old man could just sit and watch dubiously aged girls humiliating themselves for free?

Each to their own for me, but your explanations are quite amusing.  

• Like 1

He has said that he went into an ago go and a hooker sat with him, he bought her a drink and then she started giving him a handjob of which he didnt request. He stood up and wanted to pay his bill & leave but the hooker wanted 1000bt for the unwanted handjob. He didnt pay and police arrested him.

Sorry, but you should really question your friend's integrity.

Why did he go to such an establishment? Do you think that a girl could just start and give me a handjob, if I do not want it?

Did she use force to open his pants and get him in action? C'Mon.

Nope, there are two people involved. Your friend and the hooker. He should have paid his bill and nothing else. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

i the the analogy would be kind of similar to taking a quick test drive of the car before deciding whether to buy or not.

The purpose is to interest you in actually making the full purchase, not to niggle you for the cost of the test drive.

I can recall taking a few complimentary test drives in my day... sometimes I went on to buy the car. And if I didn't, I'd usually leave a tip instead.  But I was never extorted to pay for the test drive.

so youre saying that youve had a couple of trials whist in the ago go bar? but you never went full on board