Nana Plaza - arrested

plumberman123

2 minutes ago, plumberman123 said:

so youre saying that youve had a couple of trials whist in the ago go bar? but you never went full on board

I don't kiss and tell... I was just trying to support the prior poster's comment to the effect that, at least in the past, it wasn't so uncommon for ladies to voluntarily deliver a test drive without there being an explicit P4P monetary transaction.

If it was a fee for service situation, normally, that would be settled in advance, not after the fact.

Edited by TallGuyJohninBKK
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Isaanbiker said:

He has said that he went into an ago go and a hooker sat with him, he bought her a drink and then she started giving him a handjob of which he didnt request. He stood up and wanted to pay his bill & leave but the hooker wanted 1000bt for the unwanted handjob. He didnt pay and police arrested him.

Sorry, but you should really question your friend's integrity.

Why did he go to such an establishment? Do you think that a girl could just start and give me a handjob, if I do not want it?

Did she use force to open his pants and get him in action? C'Mon.

Nope, there are two people involved. Your friend and the hooker. He should have paid his bill and nothing else. 

yes, when he wanted to pay his bill for his drink and the hooker drink the hooker wanted 1000bt for a feel

he refused and things got heated and police came and arrested him

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

I don't kiss and tell... I was just trying to support the prior poster's comment to the effect that, at least in the past, it wasn't so uncommon for ladies to voluntarily deliver a test drive without there being an explicit P4P monetary transaction.

i see

well, im sure things happen in the dark, a feel here, kiss there etc.

1 minute ago, Nakmuay887 said:

Exactly. His "friend" is withholding information or changing the story entirely. 

That's exactly what I was thinking. Not paying 1,000 baht at such a place could also end up at a hospital. 

OP, please ask your friend again what he really said and did. 

They don't';t just start masturbating anybody who comes in. Maybe he couldn't have a happy ending? 

1 minute ago, Nakmuay887 said:

Ask your friend this,

1) which bar? 

2) where were the police when it happened? The cops don't stand next to you inside of the go go bar waiting for this to happen. Did she chase him outside onto the road when he got up to exit the bar? 

3) what time of day 

I don't buy his story and if it's true he's withholding details, 

ive asked him what bar

12 minutes ago, Nakmuay887 said:

Ask your friend this,

1) which bar? 

2) where were the police when it happened? The cops don't stand next to you inside of the go go bar waiting for this to happen. Did she chase him outside onto the road when he got up to exit the bar? 

3) what time of day 

I don't buy his story and if it's true he's withholding details, 

He messaged me, Angelwitch bar. Very busy he said and many ladies at 10pm when he went in. He was arrested at 1030pm.

2 minutes ago, Blue Mango said:

You just switched from being the naive 'I know nothing' foreigner based in London to being highly experienced in the goings on in Bkk, and with the Bkk police. 

Well done for getting 5 pages of comments from this little fairytale ????

ive been to BKK mate,

2 minutes ago, Nakmuay887 said:

Lol. From reading this comment I'd likely assume the "friend" is in fact you. 

I just spent 5 days in BKK and my hotel was literally next door, I didn't see a cop once inside of Nana plaza. Security yes, at the front entrance. The cops aren't standing over your shoulder watching what you do. Sure it's a free for all inside Nana plaza.. BUT I don't believe a word of whoever this story happened to. 

Also why the trouble over such a small amount of money? Your "friend" shouldn't be visiting such places or that area if he's broke. That's asking for trouble. He had the money to buy her a lady drink but not the money to pay her the 1k when an altercation happened? What did he expect to purchase with no money exactly? 

i dont give a <deleted> what you think

youve just confirmed youre a hooker chasing sex tourisy and stay as close as you can to NP so youre close to the action

• Confused 3
  • Sad 5
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, kenk24 said:

I once met a young marine in a bar who was bragging abt getting a bj for free in a bar down the block... I told him it wasn't free, he just stiffed her on the tip.. then he wanted to hit me.

I have had a few free samples for 30 seconds, it's not rare

2 minutes ago, Nakmuay887 said:

Lol. From reading this comment I'd likely assume the "friend" is in fact you. 

I just spent 5 days in BKK and my hotel was literally next door, I didn't see a cop once inside of Nana plaza. Security yes, at the front entrance. The cops aren't standing over your shoulder watching what you do. Sure it's a free for all inside Nana plaza.. BUT I don't believe a word of whoever this story happened to. 

Also why the trouble over such a small amount of money? Your "friend" shouldn't be visiting such places or that area if he's broke. That's asking for trouble. He had the money to buy her a lady drink but not the money to pay her the 1k when an altercation happened? What did he expect to purchase with no money exactly? 

Maybe he just liked the music and the decor. That's why people go to Nana gogo bars , right? ????

• Haha 2

36 minutes ago, Isaanbiker said:

He has said that he went into an ago go and a hooker sat with him, he bought her a drink and then she started giving him a handjob of which he didnt request. He stood up and wanted to pay his bill & leave but the hooker wanted 1000bt for the unwanted handjob. He didnt pay and police arrested him.

Sorry, but you should really question your friend's integrity.

Why did he go to such an establishment? Do you think that a girl could just start and give me a handjob, if I do not want it?

Did she use force to open his pants and get him in action? C'Mon.

Nope, there are two people involved. Your friend and the hooker. He should have paid his bill and nothing else. 

I strongly doubt we have any retired barristers here to put that argument through its paces. Aren't we straying into the verboten 'specifics of prostitution' here anyway ? Rule 17 ! That said I might be pushing a '10'. 

Edited by URMySunshine

2 minutes ago, piewarmer said:
1 hour ago, kenk24 said:

I once met a young marine in a bar who was bragging abt getting a bj for free in a bar down the block... I told him it wasn't free, he just stiffed her on the tip.. then he wanted to hit me.

I have had a few free samples for 30 seconds, it's not rare

And did you also stiff them on the tip? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1