Nana Plaza - arrested

plumberman123

2 hours ago, kenk24 said:

I once met a young marine in a bar who was bragging abt getting a bj for free in a bar down the block... I told him it wasn't free, he just stiffed her on the tip.. then he wanted to hit me.

semipro fi

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, OneMoreFarang said:

How can you get a full service which you don't request?

If you don't request it then it's time to say stop. And then it's not a full service.

And if you don't say stop but smile at the girl because she makes you happy then you can't exactly say you didn't request it.

oooooh, so complicated ,,,,,,,, dizzy ...

46 minutes ago, plumberman123 said:

i dont give a <deleted> what you think

youve just confirmed youre a hooker chasing sex tourisy and stay as close as you can to NP so youre close to the action

But was she a he ?????

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, pixelaoffy said:

Basically he was arrested for not paying for sexual favour , which is illegal in Thailand! But being Thailand the police who get protection money aren't going to allow their clients to get ripped off !

"not paying for sexual favour , which is illegal in Thailand!"

What are you talking about..prostitution at this time is illegal in Thailand.

So how can not paying for sex be illegal..think about it.

You need to study Thai law before you post, otherwise it confuses people.

3 hours ago, Enoon said:

Arrested for "failing to accept and pay for sexual services"?

Charged with "resisting the advances of a prostitute"?

I'd like to hear that read out in court.

Sidetrack:
In the UK I had a friend in the police. He always said that if he arrested someone, later to read out in court what the arrestee said, the thing he said he'd feel a fool saying was if someone had said, "Alright officer I'll come quietly, but society is to blame."

Oddly enough it never happened.

• Haha 1

Obviously some details missing from this story. If I had to hazard a guess, I'd put my money on it that she was in fact a he. When your pal realised this he freaked out and tried to get out of there fast. She - or is it he - felt a service had been provided and demanded payment. Your pal refused to pay, at which point it all blew up and the cops <no pun intended> came.

• Like 2

i am not surprised to hear this story.

more stories similar to that will be more common.

the result of course is the virus crisis and the sharp fall in thai

businesses revenues.

the owners and workers still have to survive, pay the bills, food, ext., and the

fastest way will be to scam / extort / overcharged the available customers.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, ChouDoufu said:

just curious.  why are you posting this?  you don't seem to be asking for advice, nor requesting assistance for your friend. 

why go to the trouble of registering to use an intertubes forum to tell expats living the dream something they would already know?

Should have said the copper fined him for not having his passport on him for good measure !

Let's get something "straight" here... YOU (your own best mate) were in a ladyboy bar and YOU don't want to admit that you got taken for a fool, so YOU changed the story to the third person ("my mate"). You'll feel a lot better if you just admit your attraction to dolled-up males and get on with enjoying your stay in BKK.

• Sad 1

9 hours ago, Jane Dough said:

New definition of "nanasecond":

The time it takes for a relatively new poster to get cut down in flames.

Rooster

No, it's the amount of time the lady/boy needs to play with your Johnson before you need to pay full fare...

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Metapod said:

if a bar screws you, just pay on your credit card and sign it as 'FRAUD'. then call your bank and tell them it was a fraudulent charge and get it charged back.

I like this...is it an international norm to do this...I mean do CC companies advise this as a course of action specifically?

Or is it your advice? Im curious.

2 minutes ago, JHolmesJr said:

I like this...is it an international norm to do this...I mean do CC companies advise this as a course of action specifically?

Or is it your advice? Im curious.

I'm curious as well, I wonder if it works with Thailand issued credit cards ?

5 hours ago, NanLaew said:

In my opinion, your mate went to Nana Plaza with totally insufficient funds for the night out. Does your mate realize what Nana Plaza is? If he wanted a quieter, less pressured and cheaper experience with the option of some female company, there are dozens of bars on Soi 4 that fulfill this far, far better than anything inside NEP.

As for the story that as soon as the lady's hand went inside your mates shorts, he immediately jumped up, called 'rape' and was instantly harassed for 1000 baht, that is so far-fetched it's laughable. I know some demimondaines can range between delightfully insistent and obnoxiously persistent but I seriously doubt that anyone's hand went up anyone's kilt while one of the participants was unaware that a hand job was the inferred possibility, denying that they had encouraged it let alone suggesting that they were outraged and calling it a sexual assault.

There are bars where on purchasing a lady drink, their tits come out and your cock gets pulled out and 100% of the blokes that go there know that's what they're getting into and it is all 100% mutually agreed from the get-go. But AFAIK, those sort of bars don't exist in Nana Plaza, so chances are your mate sat their nursing his drink, the bar girl nursed hers while she petted his ferret through his shorts. ie. no animals were released in the wild. After he decided that she wasn't going be the chosen one to induce the vinegar stroke of exquisite release that your old mate truly wanted, he check-binned but DIDN'T TIP HER FOR THE INFORMAL PLEASURING HE HAD ALREADY RECEIVED. Rude, cheap Charlie behavior.

Your mate didn't get 'arrested' and 'fined' for refusing to pay a persistent bar girl for unwanted services rendered, he got stitched up for being the one responsible for when "things got heated" well after the fact. Rude, gobby, cheap Charlie behavior has never, ever been a winning strategy.

I would add he probably got off lightly. Same stunt in some bars would get him something a lot worse than a kip in the cells and 4,000 baht 'fine'.

A "mate" once met a hooker in a room. Grabbed her ass and decided she was a bit ugly to go ahead so started walking out, the crazy hooker went mad and tried to grab him and threatened to call cops. The mate just walked away and laughed at the crazy woman trying to grab his arm. Crazy thing wanted to get paid.