Nana Plaza - arrested

plumberman123

I have d a feeling a few hours of information was left out. For instance it would have taken some time for cops to arrive , so what did your mate do while waiting ?

then when they arrived , what did he say ? Was he given the option to settle 1000 or half or was he being a true warrior? 

perhaps half of the story was forgotten due to being intoxicated ?????

• Haha 1

On 2/20/2020 at 8:16 PM, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

I don't kiss and tell... I was just trying to support the prior poster's comment to the effect that, at least in the past, it wasn't so uncommon for ladies to voluntarily deliver a test drive without there being an explicit P4P monetary transaction.

If it was a fee for service situation, normally, that would be settled in advance, not after the fact.

Time's are hard or at least it seems his 'mate' was.....

17 hours ago, NanLaew said:

In my opinion, your mate went to Nana Plaza with totally insufficient funds for the night out. Does your mate realize what Nana Plaza is? If he wanted a quieter, less pressured and cheaper experience with the option of some female company, there are dozens of bars on Soi 4 that fulfill this far, far better than anything inside NEP.

As for the story that as soon as the lady's hand went inside your mates shorts, he immediately jumped up, called 'rape' and was instantly harassed for 1000 baht, that is so far-fetched it's laughable. I know some demimondaines can range between delightfully insistent and obnoxiously persistent but I seriously doubt that anyone's hand went up anyone's kilt while one of the participants was unaware that a hand job was the inferred possibility, denying that they had encouraged it let alone suggesting that they were outraged and calling it a sexual assault.

There are bars where on purchasing a lady drink, their tits come out and your cock gets pulled out and 100% of the blokes that go there know that's what they're getting into and it is all 100% mutually agreed from the get-go. But AFAIK, those sort of bars don't exist in Nana Plaza, so chances are your mate sat their nursing his drink, the bar girl nursed hers while she petted his ferret through his shorts. ie. no animals were released in the wild. After he decided that she wasn't going be the chosen one to induce the vinegar stroke of exquisite release that your old mate truly wanted, he check-binned but DIDN'T TIP HER FOR THE INFORMAL PLEASURING HE HAD ALREADY RECEIVED. Rude, cheap Charlie behavior.

Your mate didn't get 'arrested' and 'fined' for refusing to pay a persistent bar girl for unwanted services rendered, he got stitched up for being the one responsible for when "things got heated" well after the fact. Rude, gobby, cheap Charlie behavior has never, ever been a winning strategy.

And that's something that woke digital pikeys will never understand. Mate though should be "mate" and that is now some well fed troll for sure !

Edited by URMySunshine

23 minutes ago, Fairynuff said:

You don’t go to Nana Plaza for a quiet drink. There are certain expectations on both sides.

Not entirely true. For many years, Hogs Breath Saloon on the first floor was a place where expats used to congregate for lunch and a few beers and chew the fat, the owner, Bob, used to make great chili that was always free. It was a convivial crowd of resident expats, some ex-'nam chopper pilots, a couple of offshore oil guys and a smattering of Saudi based military support people. The bar next door, the three roses was the same, owned by three ex Vietnam pilots who stayed on after the conflict. Sex and girls was never part of the landscape, it was all very laid back and friendly and everyone would disburse by 4pm. 

So your mate goes into a gogo bar and a girl touches him up and wants paid for it. He refuses to pay. Police lock him up till he pays.

This entire event has left him traumatized. 

I suspect your mate was reaching the end of his holiday and was starting to run out of cash. No problem thinks he. I can get a handjob in the gogo for the price of a lady drink.

I prefer beer bars to agogos but sometimes venture in, usually if a friend wants to go.

The times i have gone in i have no intention of doing anything but watching. Sometimes a girl will sit and chat and go for the knob. I will buy her a drink. Thats all thats ever been expected. I consider it their way of trying to get me horny to bar fine them.

I would certainly not be happy to pay 1000 for something i didnt ask for.

3 hours ago, Nyezhov said:

My rants arent aimless. They are pointed, intellectual, hyperbolic and a touch deranged. Off to the roof to shout then, if I use enough big words, the Cambodians dont understand what I am yelling about.

But they are still self confessed rants. Falang bah mahk...

Turns out you're pretty smart ...according to quora  ! 

If you think about it, it’s really fascinating and amazing. When a person is frequently inclined to rant at someone or a group of people or some phenomena, it is a sign of high intelligence.

When a person wants to rant, it means that some phenomena or individual(s) are irritating them to no end, because they are being illogical, irrational, or just downright ASININE OR STUPID AND UNINTELLIGENT.

https://www.quora.com/Why-do-some-people-rant-on-the-internet

On 2/20/2020 at 7:44 PM, plumberman123 said:

i beleive him

its shook him up

hes a quiet guy, 64yo

no need for him to lie

Ok so this is the gist of story--- A quite old guy from Britain 64 yo (64 doesn't make him a doddering old fool "senile" ) comes over to Thailand (for what? visit temples ? Get a suit made--shop malls? ) No he goes into a gogo bar and then comes up with a story that 90% TV posters have a hard time believing. You are in London so really don't  know what went on. If he's upset (really no big deal) then leave on Sunday as planned , no need to rush home no one going to come looking to rip him off some more and if that traumatic don't come back to Thailand and live quite boring life in Britain or maybe go to Spain or Germany for paid sex.

I and friends ( over 12 of us have visited ) been felt up plenty of times in the 20 years we've visited Thailand when sitting in a bar but never charged , would maybe be expected to pay if I alowed them in my pants. Sorry your mate's story seems weird.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Tony125 said:

Ok so this is the gist of story--- A quite old guy from Britain 64 yo (64 doesn't make him a doddering old fool "senile" ) comes over to Thailand (for what? visit temples ? Get a suit made--shop malls? ) No he goes into a gogo bar and then comes up with a story that 90% TV posters have a hard time believing. You are in London so really don't  know what went on. If he's upset (really no big deal) then leave on Sunday as planned , no need to rush home no one going to come looking to rip him off some more and if that traumatic don't come back to Thailand and live quite boring life in Britain or maybe go to Spain or Germany for paid sex.

I and friends ( over 12 of us have visited ) been felt up plenty of times in the 20 years we've visited Thailand when sitting in a bar but never charged , would maybe be expected to pay if I alowed them in my pants. Sorry your mate's story seems weird.

Having generated 11 pages of comments it doesn't seem that weird. ????

• Thanks 1

On 2/20/2020 at 7:03 PM, SteveK said:

So did he back off as soon as she put her hand down his pants, or did he oblige her for a few minutes before deciding he didn't want to pay?

Good question, but we will never know the truth.

4 minutes ago, possum1931 said:

There is no prostitution in Pattaya, but this being Bangkok, who knows?

You're right, there is no prostitution in Pattaya because there are no customers there anymore so it looks like what is left of the poor things have moved to Bangkok or changed professions and became politicians in Thailand

Edited by Russell17au
  • Haha 1