Nana Plaza - arrested

plumberman123

On 2/20/2020 at 10:12 PM, couchpotato said:

"not paying for sexual favour , which is illegal in Thailand!"

What are you talking about..prostitution at this time is illegal in Thailand.

So how can not paying for sex be illegal..think about it.

You need to study Thai law before you post, otherwise it confuses people.

Your last sentence, is Thai law not mainly what any particular police officer or his boss decides at any particular time? Tea money always coming into it depending on whether it is getting low or not.

Always possible that one very unlucky person has a bad experience because of a dishonest, unscrupulous rip-off merchant in a place like that. A Thai guy bumped into me once & then had the nerve to say I broke his phone & he wanted cash. When he realized I wasn't drunk & could speak Thai he walked off. My point is the story could be true. 

Sounds like B.S to me if he stood up when her hand went in to his trousers (APPERENTLY) then she would never have asked him for a 1000baht . Me also think he left her some yoghurt in her hand , and then was ashamed and got up and tried to walk away ???? . Like some members are saying , i think your friend is lying to you ,or he's ashamed to tell you the truth . 

• Like 1

On 2/20/2020 at 12:16 PM, plumberman123 said:

i dont think so

hes a pretty straight person

Or just stupidly naïve!  Nana Plaza is notorious for it's pushing "the envelope" shows and services supplied.  The moment you walk into the complex you are aware what the place is all about.  Easy enough to turn and walk away but obviously your friend wanted to sample what the place had to offer.  He should just hope that the story doesn't make it into the British gutter press.  They would have great fun with it.

On 2/20/2020 at 7:39 PM, JHolmesJr said:

I dont think you get hand jobs on site at Nana.

Check out the ladyboy bars and see what goes on there. More than a handjob for those inclined. Many a time I've taken bar girls to Nana as they never normally get the opportunity to go there. They ALL want to check out the ladyboy bars. Usually there are very, very few people on those bars.

Edited by emptypockets

On 2/20/2020 at 7:52 PM, Nakmuay887 said:

Ask your friend this,

1) which bar? 

2) where were the police when it happened? The cops don't stand next to you inside of the go go bar waiting for this to happen. Did she chase him outside onto the road when he got up to exit the bar? 

3) what time of day 

I don't buy his story and if it's true he's withholding details, 

Never seen a cop inside Nana Plaza in normal situations. Only the security guys out front at thehe bollards.

• Haha 1

On 2/20/2020 at 7:54 PM, JHolmesJr said:

This story pales in comparison to the one I heard from a friend who was general manager of a 5 star hotel

in Asia. 

American man in his 60s enters the hotel spa and asks for a massage....a filipina is assigned. During the massage

the man dozes off.....he awakes maybe an hour later to find the lips of the masseur wrapped around his erect penis.

The job is completed and the guy goes upstairs and tells his wife who comes down screaming bloody murder.

She goes ballistic saying that both she and her husband are fearful that he may have contracted HIV. The masseuse is 

fired....upon being questioned by female supervisor as to why she did such a thing she says: I don't know, it just looked cute.

True story. I felt so bad for the poor masseuse, she didn't get paid either.

Result!!!

On 2/20/2020 at 7:58 PM, DLock said:

She is her hooker, and by definition, her job is to provide sexual services in exchange for money.

Did he think think this was a free sampler?

Maybe he didn't like the idea of (1) not  being asked up front if he wanted a hand job (being billed for unsolicited services), (2) not being told the price in advance (violation of truth in lending laws), and (3) the hooker trying to charge him 4 times the normal rate (price gouging). When I say normal rate, that's bcoz I used to get hand jobs at Soi 22 for THB200. Has inflation been that much in 20 years???

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, albertik said:

No happy ending for this lad.  I suggest just pay up and move on unless of course this 1000 bht will break your bank.

How can you say no happy ending? Do you know for a fact that he did not reach an orgasm?

• Like 1