Nana Plaza - arrested

plumberman123

On 2/20/2020 at 7:16 PM, plumberman123 said:

i dont think so

hes a pretty straight person

Just a regular 64 year old, alone, sitting in a bar he's never been to in his life with, his dick out, arguing with an irate bar staff over $30 bucks, or 20 pounds? 555555

• Like 2

On 2/22/2020 at 12:09 AM, BestB said:

I have d a feeling a few hours of information was left out. For instance it would have taken some time for cops to arrive

No, it wouldn't.  There are so many police around Nana all the time, they could be there very quickly, that's one of the services that the bars pay for.

On 2/20/2020 at 8:48 PM, URMySunshine said:

I strongly doubt we have any retired barristers here to put that argument through its paces. Aren't we straying into the verboten 'specifics of prostitution' here anyway ? Rule 17 ! That said I might be pushing a '10'. 

Barristers? No

..but we do have an inordinate amount of millionaires and ex-special forces and such ????

• Like 1

On ‎2‎/‎22‎/‎2020 at 8:44 PM, BradinAsia said:

How can you say no happy ending? Do you know for a fact that he did not reach an orgasm?

I have no idea what you are talking about. I was referencing his night spent in the slammer and his friend being out 4K BHT 

• Like 1

On 2/20/2020 at 7:46 PM, saengd said:

Something's not right with the story and I know the goings on in NP better than most over more years. Possibly a one off set up between a lady boy and the police...or similar, certainly not a straightforward every day event that's for sure.

Yes I agree would not happen in most of the bars there, but those LB bars are aggressive, I like going to Billboard no hassle and cold beer, ladies don’t approach until you ask. 

On 2/23/2020 at 5:47 AM, androokery said:

Angelwitch? I’m calling _bs_ on this story. 

Up until late November/early December last year I would have agreed with you. However, around that time I was sitting on the first tier seats talking with the Dancer I've known for some time together with some service staff and glanced over my left shoulder to the rear tier seats and there was an Asian gent with a head bobbing up and down at lap level just visible behind the separating panel. I guess business was slow or he tipped well. First time I've seen such within this bar.

As for police, they are around quickly when needed.

• Confused 1

On 3/1/2020 at 8:03 PM, plumberman123 said:

sorry for the late reply

i got a warning and suspension for calling people names!!!

Im back now

my mate is back in England and i can confirm it definetely happened

When did you get back to England? 

On 2/26/2020 at 11:39 PM, moobie said:

Up until late November/early December last year I would have agreed with you. However, around that time I was sitting on the first tier seats talking with the Dancer I've known for some time together with some service staff and glanced over my left shoulder to the rear tier seats and there was an Asian gent with a head bobbing up and down at lap level just visible behind the separating panel. I guess business was slow or he tipped well. First time I've seen such within this bar.

As for police, they are around quickly when needed.

Sorry for the time it took me to respond, but I called it based on the likelihood of a scam of that nature at AngelWitch - I have no doubt that the appropriate amount of money and alcohol will get you a bj or hj from someone in any dark part of AngelWitch. And the head bobbing might be related to action on the outside of your pants/trousers... I still have some lipstick marks at zipper level that are really difficult to get out. 

20 minutes ago, plumberman123 said:

it happened pal

So how about asking your pal exactly where it happend and how long it took him to say no and how often they gave him the chance to pay before the police arrived and how often the police told him you better pay or we have to arrest you.

Nothing is impossible but the story of your pal sounds like he omitted a couple of minor details.

• Like 1

On 3/5/2020 at 9:13 PM, OneMoreFarang said:

So how about asking your pal exactly where it happend and how long it took him to say no and how often they gave him the chance to pay before the police arrived and how often the police told him you better pay or we have to arrest you.

Nothing is impossible but the story of your pal sounds like he omitted a couple of minor details.

On 3/5/2020 at 9:06 PM, androokery said:

Sorry for the time it took me to respond, but I called it based on the likelihood of a scam of that nature at AngelWitch - I have no doubt that the appropriate amount of money and alcohol will get you a bj or hj from someone in any dark part of AngelWitch. And the head bobbing might be related to action on the outside of your pants/trousers... I still have some lipstick marks at zipper level that are really difficult to get out. 

so are you confirming that in Agelwitch the <deleted> actually will do 'extra' services in the main arena?

have you partaken?

Edited by metisdead
Inappropriate language removed.

On 3/5/2020 at 9:13 PM, OneMoreFarang said:

basically i do believe him, hes not in the businees of story teling and from what ive been told the incident invloved him being kept in the ago go and the police arrived not long after heh refused to pay.

he didnt get the hand job, he stood up and wanted to pay and go but the <deleted> wanted her money for 'attempted' extras and thats when it got heated, she got heated as he stood his ground.

IMO i think he shouldve paid rather than a night in clink and a 4,000bt fine

Edited by metisdead
Inappropriate language removed.
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 3/5/2020 at 9:18 PM, plumberman123 said:

so are you confirming that in Agelwitch the <deleted> actually will do 'extra' services in the main arena?

have you partaken?

I have not partaken in that exercise. And probably there is no clear answer.

Often the management does not like these activities. But they can't check what the girls do in any minute in that place.

There might be times when nobody cares and other times when it won't happen.

And of course there might be girls who offer that service and others don't.

Personally I never witnessed it in Anglewitch and the main reason is that that place was a lot better a couple of years ago so I don't go there often enough to know what is (regularly) going on there.

2 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

I have not partaken in that exercise. And probably there is no clear answer.

Often the management does not like these activities. But they can't check what the girls do in any minute in that place.

There might be times when nobody cares and other times when it won't happen.

And of course there might be girls who offer that service and others don't.

Personally I never witnessed it in Anglewitch and the main reason is that that place was a lot better a couple of years ago so I don't go there often enough to know what is (regularly) going on there.

apparently Nana Plaza had been refurbished but theyve put a tin roof on it,

It must be like a sauna inside with no air con