Rap star Dave continues attack on 'racist' Boris Johnson

snoop1130

Rap star Dave continues attack on 'racist' Boris Johnson

By Greg Heffer

Q3BQLACUMNEWXOOFWBNZ33GSXE.jpg

Google

Dave has continued his attack on "racist" Boris Johnson following the rap star's politically charged Brit Awards performance.

The 21-year-old accused the prime minister of being a "real racist" at Tuesday night's awards ceremony, while he also criticised the media's treatment of the Duchess of Sussex.

The Londoner has now sought to reinforce his claims as he responded to Home Secretary Priti Patel's condemnation of the rap star's comments about Mr Johnson as "utter nonsense" and "highly inappropriate".

In a video posted on Twitter, Dave highlighted a series of Mr Johnson's past remarks following Ms Patel's declaration - made to Sky News - that the prime minister "is not a racist at all".

Full Story: https://news.sky.com/story/rap-star-dave-continues-attack-on-racist-boris-johnson-11938425

15 hours ago, bluesofa said:

I take it that's 'rap' preceded with a 'C'.

How that can ever be described as music baffles me.

Actually, in the case of this artist, there is neither crotch-grabbing nor a bevy of cuties with lots of charm twerking. The clips I saw had some decent piano playing with Dave rapping over it. It was not <deleted>, as you infer.

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, Proboscis said:
16 hours ago, bluesofa said:

I take it that's 'rap' preceded with a 'C'.

How that can ever be described as music baffles me.

Actually, in the case of this artist, there is neither crotch-grabbing nor a bevy of cuties with lots of charm twerking. The clips I saw had some decent piano playing with Dave rapping over it. It was not <deleted>, as you infer.

After reading your post, I made a point of watching the song on youtube. I'm afraid I still haven't changed my mind about rap music.

I didn't say anything about crotch-grabbing or twerking. My comment was purely about the alleged 'music' content.

Just now, bluesofa said:

After reading your post, I made a point of watching the song on youtube. I'm afraid I still haven't changed my mind about rap music.

I didn't say anything about crotch-grabbing or twerking. My comment was purely about the alleged 'music' content.

I am not the greatest fan of his music but i am guessing its not really aimed at me and by your "tone" I am guessing you are older than I, so not aimed at you either. I am sure he thinks val doonican or whoever you listen to is sh!te. For me, his lyrics are very clever and send a positive message for the youth, which makes a nice change as far as I am concerned.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, tifino said:

went online to take a look at thios mickey mouse, but found this come up1166847489_mickeymouse.jpg.581150f9c18d337f5dbc1dbe5b2c6255.jpg

And that fashion show was called out for being racist. All the models were asked to wear big ears and lips. ???? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, roo860 said:

As of April 2019, his brother Christopher is currently in prison, having been sentenced to life imprisonment with a minimum of 18 years for his involvement in the March 2010 gang murder of 15-year-old Sofyen Belamouadden at London Victoria station; his other brother Benjamin was jailed for four years for conspiracy to defraud.

fortunately he hasn't followed in his 2 brother's footsteps, even if some people think his music is 'criminal '.

Can't tar him with the same brush, nor can you blame him for his brothers actions. Still, his music doesn't Ring My Bell. 

And despite heading towards 60 years old, I do not listen to Val Doonican (mentioned by another poster). ???? I prefer new stuff.  

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, roo860 said:

Is one of his brothers in jail for his part in a murder?

Brothers.

His brother Christopher is was condemned to 18 years before parole (life sentence) for his part in the brutal  gang murder of  Sofyen Belamouadden, a 15 year old visible minority child.

Another brother Benjamin was convicted  for fraudulent  acts, and  given 4 years  detention.

David Orobosa Omoregie is a product of brixton. His Nigerian immigrant parents thought  England was  racially fair enough to  move to. Mind you, his father did a runner, so Dave  benefited from government assistance. Taxpayers like BoJo were generous enough to fund Dave's education, but perhaps not good enough for Dave.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

23 hours ago, AgMech Cowboy said:

Yes. IMO these people who are always spouting "racist" are probably more racist than those they've accused. 

I'm suprised he didn't call him a Nazi or Fascist as well, seem to be the 'in' words at the mo. 

????

Edited by roo860

21 hours ago, Proboscis said:

"Artist", are we talking about the same bloke.....?  ????

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, transam said:
21 hours ago, Proboscis said:

"Artist", are we talking about the same bloke.....? 

Perhaps forgot the word before 'artist' - p!ss.

On 2/21/2020 at 10:33 AM, Proboscis said:

But that is only your opinion...…..