BANGKOK
Rimmer

50 illegal street racers arrested in Pattaya

50 illegal street racers arrested in Pattaya

1373-N2-Feb-14-08-Teens-busted-for-bike5

PATTAYA:--Banglamung police arrested 50 illegal street racers during a three-day crackdown on modified motorbikes.

The drivers – ages 15-18 – were held until picked up by parents during the Feb. 11-14 operation. Repeat offenders, however, were criminally charged for possession of illegally modified vehicles and street racing.

Police also raided the Boonrung motorcycle garage in the Nawang Community where three modified bikes were seized.

Read more: https://www.pattayamail.com/featured/50-illegal-street-racers-arrested-288397

-- PATTAYA MAIL 2020-02-20—

• Like 2

Kids will be kids, at that age me and my mates were buying cheap cars and having smash up derbies on what ever football oval was closest !!

• Like 2

I am always happy to see these kids having fun on their bikes, reminds me on my youth, did the same.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

13 hours ago, snatur said:

MonkeyOnRoad.jpg

ideal Green Pedestrian Light Symbol to try out on Beach Rd 

Can Monkeys skip faster than Zebras? 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, tifino said:

ideal Green Pedestrian Light Symbol to try out on Beach Rd 

Can Monkeys skip faster than Zebras? 

Careful, it's a menagerie out there.

All the boys were 15-18yrs old .... far too young to be involved with the police.

I hope they are severely punished by their parent to teach them right from wrong .... sadly, I doubt it.

• Like 1

I wonder how many illegally modified bikes they found during Burapa Bike Week, quite a few noisy bikes there.

Those are some serious racing machines, they even removed the rear view mirrors and everything! Mommy and Daddy will have to do a better job of babysitting. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, mickey rat said:

Those are some serious racing machines, they even removed the rear view mirrors and everything! Mommy and Daddy will have to do a better job of babysitting. 

I was especially impressed by the one with the front drum brake.  Next thing you know, all the Moto GP racers will be running a setup like that.