BANGKOK

Hi,

Does anyone know of a cost effective company which can help me file my Thai tax return, or, alternatively, someone who can help translate me to file it online?

I used to work there, speak little Thai, and have no Thai gf/bf or friend who can help me.

Thanks

most lawyers/accountants firm will ask around 5000thb for filling tax, for that they do everything. Just head to the first one in your area and ask away directly you'll be surprise.

Go to your local avenue Office and they will help free. They did my return many years.

4 hours ago, tuk75 said:

http://www.rd.go.th/publish/27934.0.html

The form for 2019 is not out yet.

T.

Actually the form may not be on the website, but it is not required for online processing. For that you only need to input your name and tax ID into the online form, but it is in Thai only, so hard for some.  BUT see below..

I had my company tax form for 2019 taxes given to me on January 20th, and I went to my local Jomtien tax office on the 21st Jan and one of the ladies on the 4th floor was more than happy to go through and input (sighted all my relevant docs) my return online, and I was downstairs paying the 5k tax that I owed within 45 minutes. So easy when you know how.

PS..I have done it this way for many years.