Hunt for "suspicious" foreigner spotted carrying different children in Thailand

webfact

Hunt for "suspicious" foreigner spotted carrying different children in Thailand

The man dressed in beige shorts and carrying a backpack has been spotted begging for money with young children across Bangkok

By Kelly-Ann Mills

fo.jpg

The man was seen begging for money

0_Thonglor.jpg

He has been seen carrying different children 

Full story: https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/hunt-suspicious-foreigner-spotted-carrying-21537853

-- Mirror 2020-02-21

Off topic rap video removed, please do not post this rubbish on here it is off topic and it is  trolling, further we have to waste our time checking it and will get you a posting suspension.

9) You will not post inflammatory messages on the forum, or attempt to disrupt discussions to upset its participants, or trolling. Trolling can be defined as the act of purposefully antagonizing other people on the internet by posting controversial, inflammatory, irrelevant or off-topic messages with the primary intent of provoking other users into an emotional response or to generally disrupt normal on-topic discussion.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Destiny1990 said:

I see in Bangkok now and then asian adults with Unknown kids begging..

Are these also getting filmed exposed on social media and hunted down?

Yes , they also might be filmed or photographed and put on Thai social media, very common, either with a plea from the Thai poster to "help them" or perhaps a warning to other social media users if the situation seems suspicious.

Investigating beggars with different children at different occasions is done by the Thai police regardles if its a foreigner or an "Asian adult".

I hope this answer will help you in better understanding Thailand and Thai society. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, Catoni said:

Should charge the people responsible for pixelating his face with aiding and abetting a criminal. 

They refuse to help identify the creep. 

Good point. I, for one, would report him if I saw him in Bangkok - if only I could recognize him!

This thread is pointless without having clear pictures of the guy.

• Like 1

Does anybody ever bother to click on the link associated with the article, the article & picture came from the Daily Mirror, they're the ones that pixelated his face (Possibly on legal grounds) not the Thai Police 

[If you do click on the link, don't bother clicking on Naomi Campbell topless pic]... 

Edited by Mike Teavee

4 hours ago, Destiny1990 said:

I see in Bangkok now and then asian adults with Unknown kids begging..

Are these also getting filmed exposed on social media and hunted down?

Doesn't fit with the gov. MO of nasty untrustworthy Farang does it?

• Confused 1

4 hours ago, mushroomdave said:

What an idiot thing to do.....the cops are going public looking for the public's help in finding someone and pixelate his face lol!!!......they do the same when they are asking for assistance in locating criminals here....release a pixeled picture of the guy all the time while they wander the streets committing more crimes ....a total farce!!!

TIT! Absolutely no logic here!

16 minutes ago, Bedfordshire said:

All this European and American scammers are everywhere , scamming people, I see them every day in pattaya and all over thailand selling fake condos,  most of them are animals from where they come from , and most animals on TV always writes racist things about other nationalities, but now they will try to blame the police ,  I don't blame them , just like trump, they all look stupid, that why most thai women throw them from the balcony,lol , most of them are all married to and thai Chinese,  high class wife with a PhD degree, don't worry ur death comes soon or later.

PBBAK ?

7 hours ago, herwin1234 said:

Yes , they also might be filmed or photographed and put on Thai social media, very common, either with a plea from the Thai poster to "help them" or perhaps a warning to other social media users if the situation seems suspicious.

Investigating beggars with different children at different occasions is done by the Thai police regardles if its a foreigner or an "Asian adult".

I hope this answer will help you in better understanding Thailand and Thai society. 

You’re deliberately incorrect !

10 hours ago, Caldera said:

Good point. I, for one, would report him if I saw him in Bangkok - if only I could recognize him!

This thread is pointless without having clear pictures of the guy.

You see a white beggar with a sleeping/drugged child, so you call the police. Does it matter if the picture before was pixelized? They probably don't have a picture of him and they used a random picture of a white guy with a child. Facepalm ... common sense ... some people have a lack of it.