"We didn't kill him, he killed himself": Police chief hits back at claims they kicked motorcyclist off his bike

webfact

Most of the time kicking and knocking someone of his bike at low speed dons;t cause much damage this time however the poor guy knocked his head against sign and other hard surfaces, so now guys pull out the cheque book and pay compensation and next time think before you kick someone else of his bike...

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

But the real point is [regarding helmets] effective policing is the only way to ensure all people wear helmets, stopping helmet less riders and having check-points is one facet of this policing, the BiB should be doing more, riding around and stopping everyone visibly flouting the traffic regulations.  

What all the police in the western world do.
But Thailand is never inspired by the positive things done by the farang.
They are too proud

Sorry to the family for the loss of a loved one,but if he pulled up and just coped the fine he would still be alive.

So many scenarios in a situation like this,was he drunk,was he carrying drugs,was he unlicensed. The biggest issue I have here is,if he had killed and innocent person,would he have stopped or run like he did at the checkpoint. It was his choice in that situation to run and paid the price.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, mauGR1 said:

In Italy, if you manage to flee a checkpoint, we would have a crowd cheering and applauding :whistling:

Italy has changed a lot since I lived and worked there in the 70s and 80s;
I have never seen a checkpoint there unless you call a police checkpoint at the motorways tolls ...
I worked there almost 14 years between France and this country when I was an international trucker and lived there full time 1 year in Fiorano Modenese