Online 90 day reporting Koh Samui

Hi can anyone tell me if Koh Samui immigration now has 90 day online reporting up and running 

I tried to register with Thai IO but never got past the first page a message came up to speak with local IO office.

I put it down to my trying to register on my iPad as if I am correct back in 2015 I think you could only use a certain browser . Any help would be welcome 

Probably not if my visa is anything to go by. I handed my passport to immigration near start of December to get a new visa for next year . I’m still waiting on it back and they were at my house 3 weeks ago taking photos of my wife and I in the house and outside. Any time I call my lawyer they say immigration still have it ! ????????

• Sad 1

Samui don't offer online 90-day reports to my knowledge, I've never heard anybody talk about it, but we are many talking about doing our in-person 90-days report at Samui Immigration office, and how short time it takes to do it...????

There is a pinned immigration-thread in the local Koh Samui forum...

2 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

Your lawyer still has your passport not immigration. Immigration does not keep them while waiting for a application to be approved.

Seemingly not as the lawyer has called daily last few weeks to get the reply it’s not been done yet ! 

Edited by ronaldo0

23 minutes ago, ronaldo0 said:

Seemingly not as the lawyer has called daily last few weeks to get the reply it’s not been done yet ! 

He has been calling to see if the application had been approved yet by immigration division 6 in Hat Yai.

It seems it may not of been sent for approval in December if they did the home visit 3 weeks ago. Do you know when the lawyer submitted your application for the extension based upon marriage.

1 hour ago, ubonjoe said:

He has been calling to see if the application had been approved yet by immigration division 6 in Hat Yai.

It seems it may not of been sent for approval in December if they did the home visit 3 weeks ago. Do you know when the lawyer submitted your application for the extension based upon marriage.

It was a visa based on marriage that I then changed to apply for a visa based on work as it didn’t require 400k in bank . In 12 years of various visas I have had here this is the only time it has take more than a couple of weeks. 
My previous visa expired 19th Dec .

Edited by ronaldo0