403 error

stevenl

Seems that the site is working now, except the page jumps around on the screen.

Still slow, but TVF is always slow, so that's normal.

Just had a new one happen. I did nothing but I was diverted to a completely different web page- could have been an ad or something. I hope that's not going to be a regular occurrence.

Edited by thaibeachlovers

23 minutes ago, mick220675 said:

Only works for me with VPN maybe the fake news police are blocking info on the disbandment of the future forward party.

As I said in my previous post , TVF works great in the US right now, I logged on about 1 hr ago so I don't know if it had problems earlier.

The abone and your VPN comment leads me to believe that it might be an internal Thailand bandwidth problem.

Just now, sirineou said:

As I said in my previous post , TVF works great in the US right now, I logged on about 1 hr ago so I don't know if it had problems earlier.

The abone and your VPN comment leads me to believe that it might be an internal Thailand bandwidth problem.

I look to find my previous post and I don't see it, perhaps I never never clicked the submit button, (multitasking this morning) so let me say again.

I have being on TVF for about 1 hr now, here in the US and I don't have any problems with the forum. , 

Perhaps it is a internal Thailand connectivity problem. 

as mick220675 did, try a VPN and see if your TVF connectivity issues improve,

1 minute ago, poohy said:

Seemingly only working with a vpn in thailand

Not entirely surprising today with todays events

Maybe the crackdown/censorship has started

Not so, I'm on TOT in country and no issues.

Lets stop with any conspiracy theories please.

Its a tech issue with the platform hosts, nothing more.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, CharlieH said:

Not so, I'm on TOT in country and no issues.

Lets stop with any conspiracy theories please.

Its a tech issue with the platform hosts, nothing more.

I am overjoyed nay absolutely ecstatic   TOT is working for you wherever you reside 

However 3BB was not working here in PKK however..... it was working with VPN! as i stated

It now seems its fixed (well the internet problem has been) although my wife is planning on a extended UK visit to check the internet connection there, seems that and a few other things are no longer to her satisfaction here

• Like 2

@Tech Doctor

I use Firefox on my laptop to visit the TV Forum.

Since a couple of days, whenever opening a thread it keeps on 'transferring data from forum.thaivisa.com' as the small-print message on the bottom tells me, and the blue dot on the page-dot keeps on moving.

I can access the page alright, but the page sometimes switches a bit up or down, also new messages in the same thread are not displayed.  I need to switch to home-page and then back to thread-page to get them displayed.

Looks I am not the only one experiencing  trouble with the site.

• Like 1