Future Forward dissolved

webfact

6 minutes ago, Assurancetourix said:

Either you don't live in Thailand,
either you are a rookie,
or else you don't understand what people say in the market or in businesses...

As you like to believe.

So let's look what will happen. You may wait for the revolution while I bet there will be nothing as business as usual.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, chickenslegs said:

I am looking forward to the swift and forthright condemnation of this action from my own country (UK) and other democracies around the world, together with trade sanctions and diplomatic actions.

Then I woke up. It was just a dream.

The EU already reacted, hopefully more to come, nothing from the island of the little Englanders, kinda shows where you are after brexit. ????

https://eeas.europa.eu/headquarters/headquarters-homepage_en/74992/Thailand:%20Statement%20by%20the%20Spokesperson%20on%20the%20dissolution%20of%20the%20Future%20Forward%20Party

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, DannyCarlton said:

I do live in Thailand and I'm no rookie and can assure you that you are talking nonsense. You don't understand Thanathorn (note the spelling) or his base. It's not primarily Issan, it's young educated people from all parts of Thailand. Will they rise up and bring the country to a halt? Not a chance. I really don't know where you get your fantasies from. Certainly not Thai people.

They would need funding and a guerrilla type approach.

It would be extremely ugly and even then would only be effective if it targeted Bangkok.

9 hours ago, chickenslegs said:

I am looking forward to the swift and forthright condemnation of this action from my own country (UK) and other democracies around the world, together with trade sanctions and diplomatic actions.

Then I woke up. It was just a dream.

Yeh I'm afraid the inaction from the west to the sham of an election has just empowered these beasts. 

There is no future for Thailand, only a medieval feudal nightmare.

Get out while you can because the poverty and desperateness is about to hit big time and crime will rise exorbitantly

Edited by Canuck1966
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1