Turn to Burn

canuckamuck

Approximately what area did they issue the "use or loose" the land advice ?
Being  west of Chiang Rai town "in the hills", no paper land, hardly any burning visible and very little smoke in last week or so . . .
Generally the air has been OK except for 2 days.

1 minute ago, canuckamuck said:

I appreciate your effort.

See .......... this is the kind of response that wins hearts and minds.

Canuck clearly knew that my comment was tongue in check and he acted on it for what it was. Many others should take a leaf out of his book.

I actually read his post from start to finish and it did interest me. I did nod off again, but it was still informative. ????

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, osmond said:

Approximately what area did they issue the "use or loose" the land advice ?
Being  west of Chiang Rai town "in the hills", no paper land, hardly any burning visible and very little smoke in last week or so . . .
Generally the air has been OK except for 2 days.

Up in the Doi Chang Wawee area. The use or lose thing has been the deal for a very long time though. More than the ten years I have been here. I think it is the deal for all the paperless land holders.

Rumor is that papers are coming though.

5 minutes ago, thequietman said:

See .......... this is the kind of response that wins hearts and minds.

Canuck clearly knew that my comment was tongue in check and he acted on it for what it was. Many others should take a leaf out of his book.

I actually read his post from start to finish and it did interest me. I did nod off again, but it was still informative. ????

I am excited to learn that I have won your heart.

• Haha 2

19 minutes ago, thequietman said:

Sorry ..... I would have replied earlier, but I nodded off. ????

does not twitter have a limit on words/letters that can be posted on its site ??

Same should apply on here....i lose track of some posts, because I do not read properly and skip some words due to the post BEING FAR TOO LONG !!!

Thanks for sharing the insight and info and humour as a fellow Canadian I appreciate it. And good luck with you tea crop. Green? I drink a lot of tea and always looking for something different from store bought  or over prices tourist tea shops. Let me know I would be interested.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Randell said:

Thanks for sharing the insight and info and humour as a fellow Canadian I appreciate it. And good luck with you tea crop. Green? I drink a lot of tea and always looking for something different from store bought  or over prices tourist tea shops. Let me know I would be interested.

Still learning, but I made some lovely black tea last year, and I make some reasonable oolong when I get the conditions right. Most of our trees are very young so we aren't producing big quantities yet. But remind me in August and I'll send you something.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1