BANGKOK
LomSak27

Where can I find Colman's Horseradish Sauce, or any Horseradish sauce?

'Colman's Horseradish Sauce is a hot condiment that'll add big fiery flavour to your favourite dishes. Colman's Horseradish Sauce is the perfect accompaniment to your Roast Beef and adds a uniquely hot zing to salad dressing and hummus recipes' - Wow

I used to buy it at Rmping by the Ping River but I think I bought the last jar a couple months back. When I check at Tops or Makro, nothing. Any place I can buy this or any horseradish sauce (Beaver valley, etc) but not talking about wasabi. OTOH I guess I could cut the Wasabi with Mayo and go from there as a last resort.

Any help appreciated. 

Thanks

I found that Wasabi goes well with beef and is quite a good Horseradish sauce substitute but is much more powerful so only use a tiny bit.  They sell it in 7/11

• Like 2

depends on where you live.....if pattaya then try SIAMSBURIES or SIAM EXPAT FOODS, saiam country club road on right hand side going down....

3 minutes ago, tinca tinca said:

depends on where you live

Seeing as its the Chaingmai forum,  Pattaya is a bit far away !  but I've seen Horseradish sauce in Tops at Central Beach,Foodmart and Friendship supermarket.

• Like 1

Don't know about that particular brand but we buy horseradish all the time at Rimping.

Just now, elektrified said:

Don't know about that particular brand but we buy horseradish all the time at Rimping.

What Rimping Market?

56 minutes ago, johng said:

I found that Wasabi goes well with beef and is quite a good Horseradish sauce substitute but is much more powerful so only use a tiny bit.  They sell it in 7/11

I would mix with mayo to dilute it a bit. I can always find wasabi it seems. Regular western style horseradish seems to be getting harder to locate. Or at least at the stores I usually shop at! 

• Like 1

I even recall seeing the 'Waitrose' brand, long time back. SO where can I buy it at? As in Chiang Mai. 

21 minutes ago, LomSak27 said:

I even recall seeing the 'Waitrose' brand, long time back. SO where can I buy it at? As in Chiang Mai. 

Try Tops supermarket  they often carry  Waitrose products.

Try Ragu (same owners as the Duke's) in Promenada. I can't say for sure, but it's right up their alley. 

1 hour ago, LomSak27 said:

https://www.bing.com/images/search?view=detailV2&ccid=iTV4trM%2f&id=6F5DC3B07B7AD3167873BB998599EEB8DA4AD972&thid=OIP.iTV4trM_jzUQ89Yvm-VSzwAAAA&mediaurl=https%3a%2f%2fi5.walmartimages.com%2fasr%2f93d16323-38cc-4749-b425-b5e173d7ed80_1.cef41b3c8b13c383fde52efb885083ba.jpeg%3fodnHeight%3d450%26odnWidth%3d450%26odnBg%3dffffff&exph=450&expw=450&q=beaver+brand+horseradish&simid=607992868397124573&selectedIndex=16

Now if you can find this, its the bomb!