Blue Passports for the UK next month

40 minutes ago, sanemax said:

The new colour of your passport will say that you arent a member of the E.U 

My next passport will be a Scottish one with European Union written on it.

Think we will make them tartan as well just to irritate all the English nationalists. 

• Haha 2
12 minutes ago, Rookiescot said:

I keep trying to find the detail behind all those slogans. 48% of us knew those slogans were just meaningless tripe but you guys gobbled that stuff up. It seems none of the Brexiteers can actually explain what they meant. Which is odd because you all knew what you were voting for.

I am sorry if my posts make Brexiteers uncomfortable. But you do all now have to deliver on the promises made.

Your posts are nonsense and can only described as a rant from an angry man.

Don't flatter yourself that you are making Brexiteers uncomfortable, you are not, what have we got to be uncomfortable for, oh I know, we won. All you are doing is venting your dissappointment by sneering, it is not working, you have had your chance, but unfortunately for you that ship has sailed.

But we all have our cross to bare, I got the pretty in pink EU passport only last year, have you an idea where I can get a blue cover for it?

Edited by vogie
12 minutes ago, Rookiescot said:

Same old same old.

don't denigrate yourself , we enjoy reading your posts it lightens our day ,So Krankie is going to give you independance you say? that should be fun .

as for it being tartan ,why should we care? 

Edited by ivor bigun
22 minutes ago, Rookiescot said:

My next passport will be a Scottish one with European Union written on it.

Think we will make them tartan as well just to irritate all the English nationalists. 

Having Tartan ones will start the clans against each other 300 years of peace destroyed...they will be fighting in the glens about which tartan to use, aye aye Macgregor

• Haha 1
49 minutes ago, vogie said:

Your posts are nonsense and can only described as a rant from an angry man.

Don't flatter yourself that you are making Brexiteers uncomfortable, you are not, what have we got to be uncomfortable for, oh I know, we won. All you are doing is venting your dissappointment by sneering, it is not working, you have had your chance, but unfortunately for you that ship has sailed.

But we all have our cross to bare, I got the pretty in pink EU passport only last year, have you an idea where I can get a blue cover for it?

Hey I cant lose with Brexit.

Brexit means Scottish independence is a stick on.

Its not sneering. Its just reminding you Brexiteers of what you have actually done. I think this is why you are all becoming ever more fractious and short tempered. Winners remorse.

It is slowly starting to dawn on you guys that Brexit is going to be a disaster for the UK.

• Sad 2
Just now, Rookiescot said:

Hey I cant lose with Brexit.

Brexit means Scottish independence is a stick on.

Its not sneering. Its just reminding you Brexiteers of what you have actually done. I think this is why you are all becoming ever more fractious and short tempered. Winners remorse.

It is slowly starting to dawn on you guys that Brexit is going to be a disaster for the UK.

You are not the only one on Team SNP with a vivid imagination. 

Its just reminding you Brexiteers of what you have actually done. I think this is why you are all becoming ever more fractious and short tempered.

It is what you havn't done, you had your chance, you missed it, now you are crying in your soup.

Welcome to the the world of democracy, and say goodbye to the world of fantasy.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, vogie said:

You are not the only one on Team SNP with a vivid imagination. 

Its just reminding you Brexiteers of what you have actually done. I think this is why you are all becoming ever more fractious and short tempered.

It is what you havn't done, you had your chance, you missed it, now you are crying in your soup.

Welcome to the the world of democracy, and say goodbye to the world of fantasy.

Like I said. I cant lose with Brexit so no crying here.

1 minute ago, Rookiescot said:

Like I said. I cant lose with Brexit so no crying here.

What you say and what is actually going to happen are two different things, you will be getting a British passport before you'll be getting the ever delightfull puce pink.

38 minutes ago, angloirishaussie said:

already have British,Irish republic and Australian 

would not mind a blue one

Even although I have had some great holidays in the Irish Republic ( and hangovers) I reckon my daughter’s British, Australian and Thai passports pip yours !!!

On 2/22/2020 at 12:26 PM, Denim said:

My first was black.

So was mine. In fact many years ago Morrison's Supermarkets in the UK sold black leather passport holders, embossed with the coat of arms, in which you could contain your red passport. I still use mine and it is good condition. 

47 minutes ago, Rookiescot said:

No, it's really not. You keep on repeating this mantra, that Brexiteers are regretting leaving the EU, or that we now realise it's going to be a disaster. Where is your evidence of this? 

Most remainers on here are convinced (hoping) Brexit will be a disaster. But where do you get the idea that Brexiteers feel this way? It sounds like you're out of touch Rookie. 

• Like 1