Dogs Ticks pills, do you use Ivermectine En-dex 4000 or En-dex 8000 ? Where to buy in BKK or Pattaya ?

hello,

Where do you buy your en-dex 4000 or en-dex 8000 in Bangkok or Pattaya please ?

Bravecto and Nexguard are too expensive and not less dangerous than en-dex 4000, which is Ivermectine

https://www.lazada.co.th/catalog/?_keyori=ss&from=input&page=1&q=Ivermectin&sort=priceasc

https://www.lazada.co.th/products/en-dex-4000-i559702286-s1026956425.html

But how to know that the pills that you buy are official and not fake as they seem to exist ?

Where do you buy your en-dex 4000 or en-dex 8000 in Bangkok or Pattaya please ?

image.png.a56823bd202fa7736baf46da1eec30d6.png

Thank you for your addresses.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

just saw your post on other thread.

En-Dex is heavily faked I'm afraid, most of the people buy it from Shopee or Lazada and it might not be the real thing

I had to get some a few years back, don't remember where I got it from but I had two different package from two different places and the boxes were not 100% the same, lots of grammar mistakes. for example one box said Preyention instead of Prevention at the top etc.

in the end, I just bought Ivermectin injectable from a farm shop and I was advised to not use the one that included "Clorsulon" as an ingredient

If you are okay with injecting it, fine but i wasn't 100% sure on how to do it so i gave it in the mouth which is fine but apparently its quite a bad taste, lol

in theory, any real ivermectin would work, you just have to get the "cc per KG" properly and then it would be a breeze (and VERY cheap)

be careful to not give them too much as if you overdose them the dogs will go temporarily blind.. the old lady here kept overdosing her poor little chihuahua mix and it went blind numerous times.

this is what I got:

Ivomec Injection For Cattle & Swine l Ivermectin 1% Dewormer ...

• Like 1

On 4/12/2020 at 8:33 AM, kekalot said:

just saw your post on other thread.

En-Dex is heavily faked I'm afraid, most of the people buy it from Shopee or Lazada and it might not be the real thing

I had to get some a few years back, don't remember where I got it from but I had two different package from two different places and the boxes were not 100% the same, lots of grammar mistakes. for example one box said Preyention instead of Prevention at the top etc.

in the end, I just bought Ivermectin injectable from a farm shop and I was advised to not use the one that included "Clorsulon" as an ingredient

If you are okay with injecting it, fine but i wasn't 100% sure on how to do it so i gave it in the mouth which is fine but apparently its quite a bad taste, lol

in theory, any real ivermectin would work, you just have to get the "cc per KG" properly and then it would be a breeze (and VERY cheap)

be careful to not give them too much as if you overdose them the dogs will go temporarily blind.. the old lady here kept overdosing her poor little chihuahua mix and it went blind numerous times.

this is what I got:

Ivomec Injection For Cattle & Swine l Ivermectin 1% Dewormer ...

All this is a load of rubbish,a fool and his money .... what you are attempting is to cure is a external parasite by internal medication,never work,at best 2 to 3 days and in tick season back again,will not rid the feet of ticks nor fleas especially. No need to inject (if you must)  inject a 15 baht tin if sardines with tomato sauce.    Ecto-tak is about the best   You will kill the dog through liver failure if you persist in using this junk   as it says on the lid  cattle and swine

Edited by izod10
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, izod10 said:

All this is a load of rubbish,a fool and his money .... what you are attempting is to cure is a external parasite by internal medication,never work,at best 2 to 3 days and in tick season back again,will not rid the feet of ticks nor fleas especially. No need to inject (ifg you must)  inject a 15 baht tin if sardines with tomato sauce.    Ecto-tak is about the best   You will kill the dog through liver failure if you persist in using this junk   as it says on the lid  cattle and swine

A but ridiculous when you know that the only medicine that works against tick is internal, being pills or injection.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Ivermectin is an anti-parasite medication given to dogs to prevent heartworm disease and to treat various other parasite-related conditions like demodectic and sarcoptic mange, and ear mites.

As a heartworm preventive, ivermectin is the active ingredient in products including:

• Ivomec® and Heartgard® by Merial
  • Zimectrin® by Farnam
  • Iverhart® by Virbac
  • Tri-Heart® by Intervet
  • Various generics

Ivermectin works by causing neurological damage to specific parasites, which results in paralysis and death. Currently, the FDA approves use of ivermectin for heartworm prevention and the treatment of ear mites (Acarexx®) only in dogs. All other uses of the drug – for example to treat certain varieties of mange, or to clear heartworm larvae in dogs with active heartworm infection -- are considered off-label.

So you know more than the veterinarians,you should have stated you were one before,Ill write to the association and get you satruck off      Its dangerous

• Haha 1

Op,forget about the silly guy,we have been using En-Dex for years and it really works.

We give it once a month ,the dose depends on the size of the dog.

We have bigger dogs so we use En-Dex 8000,one tablet for a 30 kg dog.

It is a relatively cheap medicine and it really works.

The first day after treatment you will notice a lot less ticks and the once that do bite will die.

Most vets do not like to sell it because the profit margin for them is low,a lot of vets do sell pre filled syringes with Ivermec and that works also but the dogs hate it because it burns when you inject it.

Some breeds you should not give it to but Google is your friend.

• Haha 1

Posts removed.

7) You will respect fellow members and post in a civil manner. No personal attacks, hateful or insulting towards other members, (flaming) Stalking of members on either the forum or via PM will not be allowed.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/16/2020 at 1:58 PM, gamesgplayemail said:

A but ridiculous when you know that the only medicine that works against tick is internal, being pills or injection.

for them that don't know,any meds.that kills parasite's internal will eventually damage your dogs internal organs.there is no magic bullet,your dog will need after taking a pesticide,liver support eg.[heparto] and a blood supplement,prolonged use will damage their immune system,always check what each medication contains as its more or less the same as a pesticide.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 4/26/2020 at 8:29 AM, VocalNeal said:

My wife uses BIOMEC-8000, which is Ivermectin, which she gets from the vet. I believe around 200 for 10. Chihuahua, he gets a pill every few months. 

hello, can you tell me who is your vet ? i will try to order, as I cannot find any vet selling it.

Thanks a lot.

On 4/26/2020 at 9:30 AM, RupertBear said:

endex 4000 and 8000 a few yrs ago were for farm use only,they need to be cut almost perfect as to be able to get an accurate amount against the dogs weight.myself I wouldn't recommend it.

As you can read above, if you can source it, it works very well.

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, gamesgplayemail said:

hello, can you tell me who is your vet ? i will try to order, as I cannot find any vet selling it.

Thanks a lot.

Seems it is a pet shop opposite Big C on On Nut in Bangkok. My wife has to buy some more, so will by two packets. 

• Like 1

On 4/26/2020 at 7:43 AM, RupertBear said:

for them that don't know,any meds.that kills parasite's internal will eventually damage your dogs internal organs.there is no magic bullet,your dog will need after taking a pesticide,liver support eg.[heparto] and a blood supplement,prolonged use will damage their immune system,always check what each medication contains as its more or less the same as a pesticide.

Dogs are just like people, they are made to die sooner or later, anyway.

On 4/26/2020 at 8:29 AM, VocalNeal said:

My wife uses BIOMEC-8000, which is Ivermectin, which she gets from the vet. I believe around 200 for 10. Chihuahua, he gets a pill every few months. 

They have it on shopee, but how to know that it's genuine ?

can you show a photo of your box to compare ?

thank you.

https://shopee.co.th/search?keyword=biomec

Same as pictured on Shopee except of course we have 8000 written on the box not 4000.

Ours says dosage 10-19kg 1/2 tab, 20-29kg 1 tab, 30-40 2 tabs. Every month I assume 4000 says double that.

Our little guy is 5 kgs. So obviously we need 4000 not 8000

Edited by VocalNeal