'Not good enough' Warren says of Bloomberg's non-disclosure agreement pledge

rooster59

56 minutes ago, J Town said:

She has shown herself to be a political weather vane, pointing in whatever direction the money is blowing. Unelectable indeed!

The more time goes on the more I dislike her. She seems very insincere. She seems bitter and angry. Guess that $12 million of hers has done little to afford her peace of mind. 

The dems should be focusing on Trump's countless shortcomings. They are really putting on quite a poor show. The only one with dignity and grace seems to be Pete. I sure wish he was electable. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

7 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

The more time goes on the more I dislike her. She seems very insincere. She seems bitter and angry. Guess that $12 million of hers has done little to afford her peace of mind. 

The dems should be focusing on Trump's countless shortcomings. They are really putting on quite a poor show. The only one with dignity and grace seems to be Pete. I sure wish he was electable. 

Pete's an artificial construct with a history of failure in a minor statewide election and a high tolerance for poverty and increasing crime in his own small city. He was a trial balloon for the moneyed classes and they'll have him back in 2024 with a new consultant driven package of faux virtues. He's a fraud. In another election year he'd probably would have been run as a Republican

Hey, here's what I don't get. You know how everyone goes after Bernie because they think he's a communist with ties to authoritarian regimes? Could it be they do that because they don't want to talk about the two people, Trump and Bloomberg who actually DO have ties to authoritarian regimes?  I won't post the Trump stuff, which could go on for pages and pages but here's some Bloomberg stuff.

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2019/12/michael-bloomberg-china-pbs-climate-xi-dictator.html

https://theintercept.com/2020/02/18/mike-bloomberg-lp-nda-china/

Edited by lannarebirth
  • Thanks 1