Teaching Summer job.

Henryg

Hello . Im searching for Students to teach private English lessons or English camp / Summer camp jobs around Bangkok or anywhere Thailand.
Was wondering could anyone be able to help me and know where i could look for these kind of jobs ? Am worried how am going to servive in Thailand  3 months without income and am paying the rent, my school don't pay summer holidays. Guys please help me.   Thank you

Do online teaching to suit your hours, I use Cambly which you can be online for random or regular students. I also use Preply which has more regular students and I can charge a higher rate with more regular lessons, you should get the right equipment and gather your students now before the end of the term.

You can always message me if you are stuck.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Peter60 said:

Do online teaching to suit your hours, I use Cambly which you can be online for random or regular students. I also use Preply which has more regular students and I can charge a higher rate with more regular lessons, you should get the right equipment and gather your students now before the end of the term.

Thankx bro i will check out Teaching online

On 2/22/2020 at 3:55 PM, Peter60 said:

Thank you alot i registed Cambly and preply am waiting now, Many thankx for ur help sir.