Petchaburi: Horrific stun gun, knife and scissors attack on elderly female trader - the attackers were women

rooster59

Petchaburi: Horrific stun gun, knife and scissors attack on elderly female trader - the attackers were women

stun.JPG

Image: Thai Rath

Thai Rath reported that two women brutally attacked a 61 year old roadside seller of gasoline in bottles.

All for 1,500 baht.

The attack happened by the Petch Plee Center in Tha Rap sub-district of Petchaburi around 8.30 last night.

Prakhong, 61, said two women arrived on a motorcycle saying they wanted to buy two bottles of gas. They were dressed in black and had surgical face masks.

While she was distracted she was attacked with a stun gun.

When she fought back she was stabbed with a knife and scissors. She had stab wounds to her neck and leg.

The assailants rode off after taking 1,500 baht.

Thai Rath reported that there was a lot of blood at the scene where a 15 cm knife and a medium sized pair of scissors were found discarded.

Muang district police are investigating.

Source: Thai Rath

thai+visa_news.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2020-02-22
  • Sad 2

30 minutes ago, Krataiboy said:

Sixty one is middle-aged, not elderly, but what a dreadful experience for anyone of any age. Let's hope she is at least getting treatment for post-traumatic shock.

Thais see it differently, my wife is 43 and considers herself old.

Yes it is a shocking incident (no pun intended) but desperate times call for desperate measures and I'm sure that this won't be the last such incident, I can understand why taxi drivers carry knives and swords now. How desperate this crime was is shown by what they got away with and who they robbed, pathetic.

42 minutes ago, Krataiboy said:

Sixty one is middle-aged, not elderly, but what a dreadful experience for anyone of any age. Let's hope she is at least getting treatment for post-traumatic shock.

61 middle aged ?? For a thai ?? Even for a foreigner it's 11 years above middle age in my opinion . 

• Like 1

Not just in Thailand, cross the developed world generally the "gentle sex" seems to becoming scarily less so. Cases of violent crime and domestic abuse by women have risen dramatically in countries like the UK, Australia and Canada.

One wonders how much this has to do with the ongoing feminist-led quest for "equality" and a new breed of women feeling they need to be as physically and mentally tough as men.

"Anything you can do. . ."  is a favourite theme these days of Hollywood movies starring superwomen as ruthless and brutal as any of their musclebound male equivalents.

With modern men increasingly under pressure to tone down their "toxic" mascuinity, one wonders where we are heading.

This interesting backgrounder was put together by two enterprising UK students - both women: 

http://www.podology.org.uk/increasing-female-crime/4556339412

Edited by Krataiboy

On 2/22/2020 at 5:01 AM, rooster59 said:

While she was distracted she was attacked with a stun gun.

When she fought back she was stabbed with a knife and scissors.

So much for buying a stun gun at markets...  Hope the perps will be found and thrown in jail.

2 minutes ago, Krataiboy said:

One wonders how much this has to do with the ongoing feminist-led quest for "equality" and a new breed of women feeling they need to be as physically and mentally tough as men.

IMHO, very much!  I don't like it.

On 2/23/2020 at 1:57 PM, Burma Bill said:

yes indeed, that is why I have left after almost 20 years!

Leave to where? Back to the nightmare which these lefties have created in Europe? 

I'll stick for now with this burglary in Thailand. 

In the meantime I've employed 3 new puppies from the military K9 unit. They have joined my existing team and all these skinny burglars are welcomed for a midnight dinner. But don't ask me for compensation if you have entered without invitation. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, OttoPollmann said:

Leave to where? Back to the nightmare which these lefties have created in Europe? 

In the meantime I've employed 3 new puppies from the military K9 unit. They have joined my existing team and all these skinny burglars are welcomed for a midnight dinner. But don't ask me for compensation if you have entered without invitation. 

1 hour ago, OttoPollmann said:

To neighboring Cambodia - Siem Reap to be precise.

On 2/23/2020 at 4:25 PM, Krataiboy said:

How many 122 years olds do you know, the woman is a senior, not "elderly".

Those responsible need to be incarcerated for a period of attitude readjustment.

6 hours ago, UbonThani said:
On 2/23/2020 at 4:25 PM, Krataiboy said:

How many 122yos have you met? 61yo is old.

She is a senior.

Selling fuel in glass bottles beside poorly constructed buildings with no sprinkler systems and no powder extinguishers in sight ( my observation) , appears to be a disaster waiting to occur, especially near schools.

Oh and smokers walking past or filling up

Interesting State laws in Oz regarding crimes like this. Four years ago I was the victim of a cowardly 'one-punch-attack-from-behind', by a dole-bludging piece of trash in a pub in the country town I relocated my Thai wife and family to. I was then 64, sober and had just completed my first week of my second bout of cancer treatment. I only came in to use the betting facility. Why did he assault me ? Because I dared to back a 40/1 winner, having its' first start in a horse race ! He had backed the 'favourite' and lost, - (my family breeds thoroughbreds). The only other time I got thumped like this was also from behind, by a gutless farang drug-addict in the night bazaar in CM in 1996 - Thai BIB did zilch. This time I reported it to the (real cops) NSW police, as it was all on cctv and as it was the second time I had been hit from behind, I wanted some justice. The guy was charged - pleaded guilty and got a $50 AUD fine ! A thousand baht - that is a darn bar-fine ! Justice ? None ! Me ? The damn turd publican banned me from his hotel, for "daring to report one of his "valued" local customers (who puts his dole money in the guys' slot machines). This is in NSW - if he had committed this same crime 50 kilometres further north in Queensland, he gets a mandatory minimum eighteen months in prison, for striking a person aged over sixty. Now that is good law ! I doubt the BIB in LOS even give this old lady a side glance.