Looking for TSA 007 key

lkn

Does anyone have a TSA 007 key for luggage (combination) locks?

I know these are available for purchase online, but for the last 2-3 weeks I have tried ordering them (lazada, ebay, shopee), but it appears that they all ship from China, and nothing has yet arrived (one vendor did explicitly write that there are delays due to COVID-19 virus).

The suitcase in question seems to have deadlocked somehow (I never used the combination lock before) and my hope is that it can be fixed with the TSA 007 master key, so that I can get to the items inside the suitcase, without doing any damage to the suitcase (which wasn’t cheap).

Photo of the lock in question below.

IMG_1704.jpeg

16 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

I suggest you have a look at this video. Or do a search for TSA 007.

On all the videos I saw, there was a sliding mechanism. But no such mechanism exist for my suitcase, so I don’t think this technique can be used (at least I cannot do it).

11 minutes ago, ukrules said:

You could have it open inside half an hour by trying every possible combination

Normally I never use this combination lock, when I had to open my suitcase during security, there was resistance closing it again, I used force, got it locked (it made a click sound), and now it cannot open again.

I did do trial and error, but I fear something may have broken in the lock, but hope that a key may still be able to open it.

So I am looking for a master key, or if someone thinks they can get it open by other non-destructive means, I will gladly pay for their services!

• Like 1