need to make a call via a TOT landline Thailand to a UK number and reverse the charges.

docspinoff

2 hours ago, docspinoff said:

have you tryed it dont make sence 

Maybe you googled wrong?

international collect call ?

I don't know if this is possible from Thailand. There are other ways to make cheap calls. With something like poivy.com you can enter your (Thai) number on the website, and the (UK) number of the person you want to talk to. First your phone will ring, a couple of seconds later the phone of the person you want to talk to. And it's very cheap.

get a 100 baht cat card ,can talk for ages ,mind you these days 95% of the people i want to talk to in the UK have line or messenger etc ,free, 

I remember the old days when i first met my wife ,she used to sit next to the phone at my calling time one pound seventy pence a minute ,lol

having trouble with bank and they gave me a number to ring them on . but was told to go via international operator and tell then to reverse the change to  the number the  bank gave me.  but cant seem to get to the international operator to even start with .. from TOT line thailand  bank in UK