Expert PC Wanted

rascalman

20 minutes ago, rascalman said:

help getting my Blu tooth earbuds to connect with my PC!

are your earbuds cheap knock offs? like something you bought in a night market?  these types of devices have horrible firmware. 

Edited by NCC1701A
  • Like 1

What operating system does your pc have - windows 10 or Linuxor mac. Try clearing/deleting any other BT connections in the settings first.

What bluetooth device is being used on your PC (internal BT or a usb dongle?)

What make are the BT earbuds and can you put them in pairing mode. Do they connect with your android/apple phone?

Edited by userabcd

Oh I have updated win 10! I am a fair user have researched as best I can, tweaked int a bit! Oh I use a dongle from PC for Blu tooth!

Ask all connect to my Samsung Galaxy tab A no problems! Also using TV's application I can connect! I older version of Blu tooth jbl 110bt connect! These are TWS but Blu tooth!

Thanks

Edited by rascalman

13 hours ago, rascalman said:

Oh I have updated win 10! I am a fair user have researched as best I can, tweaked int a bit! Oh I use a dongle from PC for Blu tooth!

Ask all connect to my Samsung Galaxy tab A no problems! Also using TV's application I can connect! I older version of Blu tooth jbl 110bt connect! These are TWS but Blu tooth!

Thanks

Is English not your first language?

If it is, perhaps you can review what you have written. It's horrible.

If you cannot, I suggest you post the model number of the dongle you are using, to make sure that it covers the protocols that you need. The Windows 10 Bluetooth Stack should be sufficient.

• Thanks 1

Go into bluetooth settings in the pc and remove any bluetooth connected devices if there are any.

To do this, the BT usb dongle must be plugged into the usb port on the pc.

Press windows key+x on the keyboard, click device manager in the menu.

Find the bluetooth driver and uninstall the BT drivers (usually the 2nd device down from the top of the list)

Reboot your pc and the drivers will reinstall automatically.

Make sure your JBL earphones are charged and put them in pairing mode.

Turn on bluetooth on the PC from the lower right hand corner of your screen click on the notifcation icon (Click all settings, click BT on, click bluetooth) and it will scan for your JBL earphones.

When the earphones appear in the list, click connect or pair and wait for it to install (it will show connected, music or something like that) then click done.

Click on the audio icon in the bottom right of the screen to make sure the BT earphones are the selected default audio device.

It should work as BT is working quite easily and well now in windows 10.

Edited by userabcd

13 hours ago, rascalman said:

I am sorry my English is my first language! 

Really?

So why have you not answered the question that both userabcd and myself have posed?

Exact model number of the dongle you use for the PC or at least the packaging. If the dongle doesn't support the protocol, you are on a hiding to nothing.

4 minutes ago, userabcd said:

Another thing, check if your USB Bluetooth adapter is BT 4 (it will have a 4.0 inscribed somewhere)

Or is it an old by adapter such as BT 2 which has more difficulty oftentimes to work in Windows 10.

It's not that such an adapter will have difficulty with Windows 10. It's that the adapter may not support the necessary protocols. 

The Bluetooth Stack will support the protocols offered by the dongle, but the dongle may not support the protocols needed by the OP.

On 2/23/2020 at 10:07 PM, rascalman said:

Thanks

The number of copy "TWS" BT earbuds being sold locally is way up there, both in shops and online.  The chances of getting as genuine pair are pretty low.