Visa run agencies that really help

32 minutes ago, JoseThailand said:

Yes, this is what I'm talking about.

You need to provide more details about the passport country of the traveler and recent travel history through Thailand for the previous 3 years, including all visas used on each entry and approximate length of stay for each entry. And any extensions of stay.

@BritTim is correct in that not many are willing to do this in the current climate.    And we are talking about people who have been doing Visa services for a decade or longer.    This isn't an overnight thing.  Curbing Visa Exempts and Tourist Visa abuse has been slowly ongoing for the last 6 years or so.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, 4evermaat said:

You need to provide more details about the passport country of the traveler and recent travel history through Thailand for the previous 3 years, including all visas used on each entry and approximate length of stay for each entry. And any extensions of stay.

Are you providing visa run services?

6 hours ago, JoseThailand said:

Could you give some advice on visa run agencies that really help with tourist visas.

As far as I know none of them can do what you want done. All they can do is check your paperwork to be sure it is correct and offer advice on you chance of getting the visa you want.

• Like 2

op as you are asking the question then i assume 1 of 2 things, 1- you have a shady travel history or 2 - you have limited experience of obtaining tourist visas in this region, but somehow are in Thailand at the moment

no one can guarantee a visa no-one

but if we knew you passport nationality, age, if you have any Thai family connections and your travel history we could offer some help to you

21 hours ago, steve187 said:

op as you are asking the question then i assume 1 of 2 things, 1- you have a shady travel history or 2 - you have limited experience of obtaining tourist visas in this region, but somehow are in Thailand at the moment

I don't know if having 3 tourist visas and a couple of stamps in the passport is considered shady, but with my latest (3rd) visa I got a remark saying "The holder of this passport has traveled to Thailand on a tourist visa many times bla bla bla", which means they will refuse my next visa.

That's why I'm asking about agencies that guarantee against visa refusal.

22 minutes ago, JoseThailand said:

I don't know if having 3 tourist visas and a couple of stamps in the passport is considered shady, but with my latest (3rd) visa I got a remark saying "The holder of this passport has traveled to Thailand on a tourist visa many times bla bla bla", which means they will refuse my next visa.

That's why I'm asking about agencies that guarantee against visa refusal.

you would seem to have reached your limit on entries as a tourist on tourist visas, you will need to come up with a new method of entry, maybe 2 visa exempt entries at a land crossing with a 30 day extension on each entry, an elite visa, expensive but a secure way of staying for 5- 20 years,  or an education visa, which by a lot of people are looked on as shady as well.

Thailand has become paranoid about people staying long term without a long term visa/extension of stay, and this paranoia will make it harder and harder for people to find ways of achieving long term stay.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, steve187 said:

you would seem to have reached your limit on entries as a tourist on tourist visas, you will need to come up with a new method of entry, maybe 2 visa exempt entries at a land crossing with a 30 day extension on each entry, an elite visa, expensive but a secure way of staying for 5- 20 years,  or an education visa, which by a lot of people are looked on as shady as well.

Thailand has become paranoid about people staying long term without a long term visa/extension of stay, and this paranoia will make it harder and harder for people to find ways of achieving long term stay.

Another option is to get a new passport, which will allow for 2 or maybe 3 tourist visas.

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, JoseThailand said:

Another option is to get a new passport, which will allow for 2 or maybe 3 tourist visas.

That is now a maybe. At some consulates, if suspicious that you have "been a tourist for too long", they may demand to see your old passport.

42 minutes ago, JoseThailand said:

That's no true option IMO. You may get a visa and then be refused on entry because the IO at the airport/border has your full history on his terminal.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Pravda said:

No, this is not an option at all. 

Why do you think that?

Embassies and consulates do not have access to records showing the previous history of visas issued.

It doesn't help with immigration since they will link the 2 passports.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, JustAnotherHun said:

That's no true option IMO. You may get a visa and then be refused on entry because the IO at the airport/border has your full history on his terminal.

16 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

It doesn't help with immigration since they will link the 2 passports.

Immigration is another thing. Once you've got the visa, you can always enter through an "easy" checkpoint etc.

2 hours ago, JoseThailand said:

You can always say that you don't have it. There's no legal obligation to keep an old passport.

True, but there's also no legal obligation for them to give you a visa. If they demand to see your old passport and you don't have it, not getting the visa is the likely outcome.

Edited by Caldera
Clarity
  • Like 2