90 day reporting online

Does anyone know if the online 90 day reporting is working? I have tried multiple times, and every time I hit the submit button after filling in the required information, a small pop-up windows shows requesting me to contact immigration office in my area and loops back to the filled form and again.

I tried to use this a couple of weeks ago, 2 days before 90 day was due, no luck. Went to Immigration, he told me that it will only work if you do it a t least a week before the due date. 
so not sure how far in advance you doing it, but I will not be able to confirm if he is right until next time. 

It worked perfectly last Friday (21 February) at Jomtien. Just like it did for the past 5 or 6 years, with the exception of some 18 months while they were "upgrading the system" :cheesy:  My son could upgrade the system in 2 hours!

• Haha 1

59 minutes ago, anfh said:

I tried to use this a couple of weeks ago, 2 days before 90 day was due, no luck. Went to Immigration, he told me that it will only work if you do it a t least a week before the due date. 
so not sure how far in advance you doing it, but I will not be able to confirm if he is right until next time. 

I have suggested this before.  There is an app "90 days report" available.  It is super easy to use, you simply enter your last report date.  It will then tell you all the date ranges for in person, mail and online.  The app saves that date for future reference.

3 minutes ago, AAArdvark said:

I have suggested this before.  There is an app "90 days report" available.  It is super easy to use, you simply enter your last report date.  It will then tell you all the date ranges for in person, mail and online.  The app saves that date for future reference.

There is also a web address to do it online from a PC or laptop !!

I have a Mac. I tried for 2 years without any luck.

Then I took advice on here and just changed the browser to Safari. It was done in 24 hours.

Tip: just because I have Macs may be irrelevant. If you have a regular windows PC, it might just work by changing the browser.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, AAArdvark said:

The 90 days Report app doesn't calculate the days the correct way. It starts counting from the day before the due date and from the day after the due date. The correct way is to count from the due date. 

22 minutes ago, crazykopite said:

I know it’s not your area but I don’t think Koh Samui IO offer online reporting which is very frustrating if you live on Koh Phangan as it means a ferry ride plus a mini bus or taxi to get there

Post it 

25 minutes ago, OMSSQD28 said:

Unless you live far away it’s easier doing it in person that way you know for sure there were no mistakes in reporting. 

When the online report is accepted and you can print out the receipt with the barcode,then everything is 100% ok. 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, OMSSQD28 said:

When it works. I’ve never used it before but from what I’ve heard it doesn’t sound very reliable. Is it really easier or is it down all the time? In fact what’s the link for online reporting now I’m curious? 

It goes from Pending to Approved and one can access a way to print out a receipt to put in the passport. 

It seems to work OK for me, many times. It certainly is easier to spend 2 minutes on my computer to avoid the 30 km round trip through dangerous traffic, queuing and possible TM30 aggravation in the office. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, OMSSQD28 said:

When it works. I’ve never used it before but from what I’ve heard it doesn’t sound very reliable. Is it really easier or is it down all the time? In fact what’s the link for online reporting now I’m curious? 

There's also an app. "Immigration eServices". You can download it from Play Store. 

image.png.a42785f42af245fa8665746aae2e3051.png

On 2/24/2020 at 6:23 AM, JRG23 said:

Try on a different browser. For me, Chrome didn't work - but Edge did.

My report is due 29! Feb.  Used Chrome - nope.

Used Edge - nope.

Used drop down menus wherever possible. no deal.

Same message for both browsers - contact local office - Jomtien.

Will drive in this afternoon.

On 2/24/2020 at 8:43 AM, anfh said:

I don't know about the online 90-day reporting but (as most everybody already knows) you can do your "in person reporting" from 7 days before to 7 days after the date.