90 day reporting online

10 hours ago, safarimike11 said:

I don't know about the online 90-day reporting but (as most everybody already knows) you can do your "in person reporting" from 7 days before to 7 days after the date.

It is up to 15 day before and 7 days after the report date including that day in the count if doing them in person.

On 2/24/2020 at 9:45 PM, Max69xl said:

When the online report is accepted and you can print out the receipt with the barcode,then everything is 100% ok. 

It's working perfectly today.

On 2/25/2020 at 7:42 AM, jacko45k said:

It goes from Pending to Approved and one can access a way to print out a receipt to put in the passport. 

It seems to work OK for me, many times. It certainly is easier to spend 2 minutes on my computer to avoid the 30 km round trip through dangerous traffic, queuing and possible TM30 aggravation in the office. 

Guys,

I have just done it this afternoon online with Firefox browser and I live in Kalasin.

After completing the form which is two pages, I submitted. It told me then to go back to homepage and check my status. I did this straight away and it said APPROVED.

From hitting the submit button to homepage to check status..APPROVED. You can beat that. It also advise to print and keep a copy.

Obviously in case any of the silly smart cars come around.