American shoplifter charged for stealing B43k of luxury wallets

rooster59

An overstayer also.

I thought they were all paragons of virtue, probably supporting a village in Issan. Who would have guessed an overstayer actually had so few funds they had to turn to crime.

A criminal mastermind, he returned to the same mall the next day where he was recognized and arrested.

Edited by Old Croc
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, giddyup said:

I bought a leather wallet from a street seller in Phuket about 15 years ago for 100 baht. It's in my pocket almost every day and still looks good. What do you get for 15,000 Baht?

Well if you take away the cost of your wallet from the B15k you would have B14,900 innit!

• Like 1

On 2/23/2020 at 11:23 AM, giddyup said:

I bought a leather wallet from a street seller in Phuket about 15 years ago for 100 baht. It's in my pocket almost every day and still looks good. What do you get for 15,000 Baht?

i think those were made of frog pussy leather which is quite expensive as you need many frogs to get only one wallet. ????

All useless stuff, but that can be flaunted.  Same as for those primitive displays of ink, referred to as tattoos, nothing like flaunting those.

I just do not understand it, Michelangelo could probably give me an artistic explanation that I could finally understand if he was still around...

• Haha 1

On 2/23/2020 at 11:23 AM, giddyup said:

They're made out of elephants foreskin.

You give them a rub and they turn into a suitcase:biggrin:

On 2/23/2020 at 6:59 PM, sammieuk1 said:

How does anyone steal from any central everyone I have ever been in you get followed by 25 staff on arrival at that type of department????

And that number will probably increase now as 25 is obviously not enough.

• Haha 1