BANGKOK
rooster59

Thai Health Ministry mulls listing Italy as high risk for COVID-19 infection

Thai Health Ministry mulls listing Italy as high risk for COVID-19 infection

Anutin.jpg

Thailand’s Ministry of Public Health is considering listing Italy as one of the high-risk countries for COVID-19 infection, travellers arriving from which will be screened at their port of entry into Thailand, Dr. Thanarak Plipat, deputy director-general of the Disease Control Department, told a media conference today.

He said that the additional measure, now under consideration, stems from the sharp rise in COVID-19 infections in Italy.

He said that the ministry has not yet imposed a travel ban on Thai citizens, but has advised those who want to travel overseas to postpone their trip for the foreseeable future, adding, however, that if the travel is necessary, they must take steps to protect themselves with face masks and sanitizers.

Full story: https://www.thaipbsworld.com/thai-health-ministry-mulls-listing-italy-at-high-risk-for-covid-19-infection/

thaipbs.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai PBS 2020-02-23
  • Haha 1

Hey Anutin where's my MULL?You promised me mull.You're mulling so why can't I?

6 minutes ago, Creasy said:

I've said it before. 

If Thailand wasn't  so suppressed when it came to the media and free speech, you could make a nightly 2 hour long satirical show mocking the buffoons in charge.

But don't mock anyone or speak the truth as you will end up in court or maybe jail for 15 years.

Saffronday Night Live?

• Haha 2