Srisuwan to ask EC to take legal action against Thanathorn et al

rooster59

I already stated that the next step is legal action to put FFP in jail, and this is a means to show everyone to not question or buck the false system.. On another hand, for the attacks and waves this guy makes on common and very prominent groups and people, he must have secret protection as high and long as the Great wall to safe guard him as his barking as a normal person is just not possible. So, who is funding and protecting him?

1 minute ago, holy cow cm said:

I already stated that the next step is legal action to put FFP in jail, and this is a means to show everyone to not question or buck the false system.. On another hand, for the attacks and waves this guy makes on common and very prominent groups and people, he must have secret protection as high and long as the Great wall to safe guard him as his barking as a normal person is just not possible. So, who is funding and protecting him?

For protection, don't ask, you mightn't be popular for the answer, as for funding - seems it's more than likely himself. 

Many of the university students i know are preparing to leave here, it's sad. They killed Thailands future. They destroy their own childrens life. 

I can understand them tho, they can easily continue to make their degrees in europe or the us, singapore and co and just get good paid work there. Especially medicine, it, law, engineering and all the STEM stuff in general is always wanted in the west and really easy to get a long term visa and residence with. 

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Artisi said:

For protection, don't ask, you mightn't be popular for the answer, as for funding - seems it's more than likely himself. 

Actually, I was being facetious to all points as I do not want to hear an answer as is too easy to draw up one's conclusion that may well be inappropriate to say.

Political activist Srisuwan Janya said today that he will lodge a complaint on Monday asking the Election Commission (EC) to take legal action against former Future Forward party leader Thanathorn

That's what comes out if you refuse to get professional help and medication.

Edited by JustAnotherHun
  • Like 1

You would think that considering the fact that their countries economy is going down the gurgles these clowns would give this B S a rest, but I suppose as long as the 1%'s bank accounts are bulging they don't give a rats about anyone else, sad.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Gee Ku said:

Srisuwan is a despicable human being. Many people think him to be so. Remove him from society.

Seems the illegal loan to the party was about 191 million THB....

I think this guy and the gov't will be looking for ways  (if they haven't yet) to funnel that money into their own pockets (Keeping it out of view of US and UE)

You can bet they are drooling over that money...

11 hours ago, rooster59 said:

the organic law on political parties,

The constitution's 2017 organic law on political parties has come into effect after it was royally endorsed and published in the Royal Gazette on Saturday.

The 2017 Constitutional Act on Political Parties, which was endorsed by His Majesty the King on Sept 30, consists of 152 sections. 

And so it says that 

Thanathorn et al is Wrong and will get his butt kicked and maybe Going to jail soon. ????

12 hours ago, digger70 said:

The constitution's 2017 organic law on political parties has come into effect after it was royally endorsed and published in the Royal Gazette on Saturday.

The 2017 Constitutional Act on Political Parties, which was endorsed by His Majesty the King on Sept 30, consists of 152 sections. 

And so it says that 

Thanathorn et al is Wrong and will get his butt kicked and maybe Going to jail soon. ????

I wouldn't be so sure.

And if he does go to jail you can bet that there will be a lot of fight, NO EASY KNOCK_OFF..

And now the EU, USA, and Canada have made it known that 'THEY' are watching the situation and are aware of the 'real reason' for disolving the FF party.

The whole world is watching the Thai Gov't now (except China who are so busy now).   China is too busy to cover 'little brother's' (or is it 'little sister's') butt now.

2 hours ago, kensawadee said:

I wouldn't be so sure.

And if he does go to jail you can bet that there will be a lot of fight, NO EASY KNOCK_OFF..

And now the EU, USA, and Canada have made it known that 'THEY' are watching the situation and are aware of the 'real reason' for disolving the FF party.

The whole world is watching the Thai Gov't now (except China who are so busy now).   China is too busy to cover 'little brother's' (or is it 'little sister's') butt now.

They are watching , that's ok .Someone has to come up with some evidence against the ruling party .  maybe then they can do something about that.

• Like 1