Jump to content
BANGKOK

Recommended Posts

Round 5 Wilder down again!

Fury comes out of the traps and lands a clean right hand on Wilder that causes the WBC champ's knees to buckle. 

Bottom lip split, blood pouring from the left ear. And he's down again! This time with a body shot. He gets back to his feet and is lucky not to be down for a second time in the round, with the ropes saving the 35-year-old. 

Now Kenny Bayless has taken a point off of Tyson Fury! Perhaps for being too hasty in the clinch and butting his head into Wilder's.

Wilder has made it through, somehow. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i dont know what i enjoyed more the battering Fury served up or his karaoke afterwards :cheesy:

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good fight enjoyed it.

 

Wilder got out punched...he was lucky he didn't get knocked out.

 

What was that?

 

Go get your ears checked Deontay.....its a ruptured eardrum.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, canuckamuck said:

Gee. Spoiler much?

Yes, the Whole world should have kept silent and there should have been a media blackout until you had watched it

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, sanemax said:

Yes, the Whole world should have kept silent and there should have been a media blackout until you had watched it

There are other ways of creating a sports thread than just announcing the critical detail that eliminates the need to watch the fight. If I would have seen a thread about the result (but not giving away the result) I would have a choice to not look until I saw the fight.

Now I just don't care.

Edited by canuckamuck
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, sanemax said:

Had you been interested in the fight, you would had watched it live as it began about midday and has only just finished  .

It might have occurred to you that life doesn't fit programming schedules. Also, I don't have a live source, I generally download a torrent to watch these types of events.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, canuckamuck said:

It might have occurred to you that life doesn't fit programming schedules. Also, I don't have a live source, I generally download a torrent to watch these types of events.

So, what was you doing whilst the fight was in progress ?

The fight was live on the internet and its now on Youtube and its headline news on all the news media outlets .

  I think that you didnt really have an interest in the fight and just wanted a moan about knowing the result  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, sanemax said:

So, what was you doing whilst the fight was in progress ?

The fight was live on the internet and its now on Youtube and its headline news on all the news media outlets .

  I think that you didnt really have an interest in the fight and just wanted a moan about knowing the result  

What you think is hardly interesting or valuable in this context.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, canuckamuck said:

What you think is hardly interesting or valuable in this context.

You opened TV forums and one of the threads had the result of a sporting match that you have no interest in and you complained in that thread of yourself now knowing the result of that match and it ruined your  viewing of the event................when you had no interest of watching that sporting event in the first place . 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, sanemax said:

You opened TV forums and one of the threads had the result of a sporting match that you have no interest in and you complained in that thread of yourself now knowing the result of that match and it ruined your  viewing of the event................when you had no interest of watching that sporting event in the first place . 

Get someone else to pick your lottery numbers, You are clearly having an off day with the prophetic.

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...