Fury wins!!!

ChipButty

I shan't bother watching the fight on some sort of catch-up video or whatever. The fighting here on this thread is probably much more entertaining. 'Blow me down' (to use one of my old dad's expressions), some of the folks on this forum really need to get something to argue about. I just thank 'god' (or whomever your particular deity may be) that I'm not in the same room as these argumentative tosse.......gentlemen. <deleted>. argue about the fight if you have to, not the reasons for either watching it ....or not.

Anyway, as far as I'm concerned the real battle starts at 15.00 (UK time) this afternoon ....England v Ireland, and I won't be anywhere except in front of my tv, connected to the laptop, watching courtesy of vpn and ITV player.

Edited by BRUFC
additional content
  • Like 1

42 minutes ago, canuckamuck said:

It was church, and the fact that I don't have Thai TV. I only learned of the fight this morning from a headline and made a note to watch, and got home from church and boom. It became a big nothing.

You actually go to church? Wow! And if you have a TV then you have Thai TV.

25 minutes ago, canuckamuck said:

I have a TV, in 17 years I have never hooked up television service or an aerial or a dish. Thai TV is like fingernails on the chalkboard.

I watched rugby on UK's ITV channel last night. It struck me how adult (grown-up) the adverts were compared to Thai T.V. I can't say that I enjoyed them but I enjoyed the comparison.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, canuckamuck said:

What you think is hardly interesting or valuable in this context.

i think you can leave the  "in this context" out next time you are provoked into responding.

that particular poster has a long history.............

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nakmuay887 said:

It's not actually. I just finished watching the presser. His eardrum is completely fine. His coach said so. He did have a cut on the inside and need two stitches but no actual damage 

Ur probably right....I was just quoting the commentators....guess they too

had no way of knowing for sure.

Funny thing is I didnt even know there wa sa fight on....was just playing with

my iptv sub and boom there it was. Tuned in about 30 seconds before gloves up.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, canuckamuck said:

I have a TV, in 17 years I have never hooked up television service or an aerial or a dish. Thai TV is like fingernails on the chalkboard.

How do you survive here? I would die just by doing the internet and trying to look foreign TV. Not my thing. I actually watch some Thai programs all the time. And the Thai news and some specialty added fun spiffs with my family at dinner time. Prime of life there. . Besides channel 36 is a common station and I believe no special nothing is added and the fight was able to be switched to hear English if you in fact have that type of television that is dual language, .  

10 minutes ago, pookondee said:

Lennox Lewis would have absolutely snotted Fury if in they were in the same era.

So would Tyson. Fury didnt impress me, hes just big and tough. I dont think the American dude fought a good fight either.

4 minutes ago, holy cow cm said:

How do you survive here? I would die just by doing the internet and trying to look foreign TV. Not my thing. I actually watch some Thai programs all the time. And the Thai news and some specialty added fun spiffs with my family at dinner time. Prime of life there. . Besides channel 36 is a common station and I believe no special nothing is added and the fight was able to be switched to hear English if you in fact have that type of television that is dual language, .  

There are things more interesting than television.

28 minutes ago, holy cow cm said:

Not encompassed in my 4 personas of a family day there are not. How old are you and are you living alone?

I have a to do list that is ever so long. Got a garage full of tools, ponds full of fish, fields full of assorted things, a house full of people and the internet. Oh and a wife.

• Like 1