Is thailand wanting to stay in medieval times ?

Liverpudlian

15 hours ago, DannyCarlton said:

Very true. Very few Thai men indulge in anal, oral or even French kissing. I am indeed educating the masses. #metoo

That is what I have been told countless times. Like a Hollywood movie. Never any foreplay? Why even bother. These are real tweets, blown up, and mounted on the walls of a BART station in the SF Bay area. One of the most emasculated areas on the planet now. 

S__14761996.jpg

S__14761998.jpg

S__14761999.jpg

S__14762000.jpg

S__14762001.jpg

S__14762002.jpg

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, neeray said:

Please enlighten me. What has "wifi" got to do with it?

OK, Prepare to be enlightened! :shock1:

Why do you think wifi is so widespread in Thailand, why do you think 5g is going to be forced on "us" despite it is known to be harmful not only to humans but animals and insect-life, hint - its not so people can watch movies on their devices, think Big Brother, they are watching & listening :wink:

• Like 1

Eventually all these bigoted "Thais ain't kissin' my butt enuff" threads come down to the solution: become the UK!

15 hours ago, DaRoadrunner said:

When we colonized every other country in the region yet failed to colonize Thailand. What would Thailand be like today if the Brits had colonized it?

Boils down to skint working class Brits who constantly complain about the UK when in the UK coming over to Thailand and then constantly complain that Thailand's not the UK except with cheap beer & pussy, which is all they came for anyway. 

Note that the countries Brits love to cite--not India or Pakistan, of course--but ever-grateful Malaysia and Singapore, where they're loved, with true, rational, clearly documented, stable expat retirement programs (requiring proof of health insurance, of course) are just never, ever suggested as the ideal retirement havens now that Thailand's gone all tits up and all. ????

14 hours ago, Puchaiyank said:

Please close this inane thread...

Excellent idea. For once I agree with you.

Edited by BigStar
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

16 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

We are a threat. We are teaching our women stuff they should not know about, in the leaders small minds. 

Usual delusion of farang grandeur. Anything to feel important and relevant, when you're so totally not. Large numbers of Thais live abroad mostly and travel abroad regularly. Social media is dominant. Now maybe you've taught something of questionably utility to some ignorant rice farmer but you've got nothing to teach the middle & upper classes in charge here. Fact, they surely have a lot to teach you.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

That is what I have been told countless times. Like a Hollywood movie. Never any foreplay? Why even bother. These are real tweets, blown up, and mounted on the walls of a BART station in the SF Bay area. One of the most emasculated areas on the planet now.

Never been to the States let alone SF, but all I can say is that my top 5 BJs ever have all been from European girls, 4 of which were Brits. Thai girls always need a lot of training before they can get anywhere near a 10, even those working in exclusively BJ bars. Cowboy though, that's a different story.....

• Like 1

15 hours ago, roo860 said:

The British or the French could have colonised Thailand very easily, Thailand was the buffer to keep these two apart. They both realised this.

No. 

Laos (French) and Burma (UK) have border. 

• Sad 1

15 hours ago, Selatan said:

Myanmar will be able to dig itself out from its self-inflicted poverty if they agree to more Chinese investments but too bad many Myanmar people easily fell for Western propaganda about China's "debt-trap" diplomacy.

The whole world, except you, seems to know Chinese money isnt free.

China is finished anyway. The hubris of Icarus.

41 minutes ago, Selatan said:

I'm not from China. What does it matter about where I'm from anyway? Farangs don't have the monopoly on wisdom, you know?

Nor do folks who shill for China in the face of all reality.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, sanemax said:

That is quite an inappropriate subject to be discussing on public forums on a Monday afternoon .

Quite good advice though, Im seeking out Brit girls from here on in.

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, shy coconut said:

My father worked in Malaya in the late 50's the country was desperately poor and any 

wealth was dug out of the ground, shipped back home to keep the empire ticking over.

Singapore was a place for expats to go for a blow out, similar I guess to the early days

of Pattaya, my old man, a humble accountant in a tin mine up in the jungle, wasn't

considered the kind of person suitable for Raffles and only got in after he retired and

it wasn't the exclusive crusty old colonial gentleman's club.

There is absolutely no doubt that the fortunes of Malaya and Singapore improved 

dramatically after the fall of the empire.

Absolutely NO doubt.

@DannyCarlton like imagine the wonderful English help the poor Malay/Singapore. Is fiction story.

But 144 years with UK boss the Malaysian and Singapore STILL poor. The English steal and make the profit. Thief. 7 generation.

They leave in 1960 and THEN they start develop.

Now 2 generation

GDP a per capita UK=$42,000  Singapore = $64,000

They better now without UK “boss”.  Sure. 1,000,000%

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, sanemax said:

TBH, I dont think that you will have too much success , give it a try though , but be prepared for rejection 

Trust me not everyone will have the same experience as you. Girl in my home town, middle class, owns several houses and my mates and I agree that she gives the best head ever. Just like sticking it in a bucket of eels. Never turns me down. Gave me a blunkie in my local bar (and Tyson Furey's) only last year.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Yinn said:

Absolutely NO doubt.

@DannyCarlton like imagine the wonderful English help the poor Malay/Singapore. Is fiction story.

But 144 years with UK boss the Malaysian and Singapore STILL poor. The English steal and make the profit. Thief. 7 generation.

They leave in 1960 and THEN they start develop.

Now 2 generation

GDP a per capita UK=$42,000  Singapore = $64,000

They better now without UK “boss”.  Sure. 1,000,000%

They're feeding on the legacy we left them with.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Nyezhov said:

The whole world, except you, seems to know Chinese money isnt free.

China is finished anyway. The hubris of Icarus.

Quite the contrary. China will be the number one economy in the world, within 5-10 short years. There is no stopping them now. They have been infinitely more creative in developing their nation, and expanding their economy, than any other nation on earth, in the past 500 years. The US will be taking a back seat to China in the years ahead, and after decades of hubris, they never saw it coming. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

4 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

They have been infinitely more creative in developing their nation, and expanding their economy, than any other nation on earth, in the past 500 years. 

Nothing beats a murderous dictatorship  for development huh? Steal what you dont invent, thats creative.

Other than China, is their any country you admire? 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

Quite the contrary. China will be the number one economy in the world, within 5-10 short years. There is no stopping them now. They have been infinitely more creative in developing their nation, and expanding their economy, than any other nation on earth, in the past 500 years. The US will be taking a back seat to China in the years ahead, and after decades of hubris, they never saw it coming. 

There's a reason for that.

Average IQ by country:

China 105 = 3rd

UK     100 = 7th.

USA    98 = 9th.

Thai    91 = 16th

https://new-iq-test.com/iq-by-country/

35 minutes ago, Yinn said:

No. 

Laos (French) and Burma (UK) have border. 

Your wrong, it was a buffer, why do Thais drive on the left, I know most of them don't, but why the left?

images.png

Edited by roo860

3 hours ago, BigStar said:

Usual delusion of farang grandeur. Anything to feel important and relevant, when you're so totally not. Large numbers of Thais live abroad mostly and travel abroad regularly. Social media is dominant. Now maybe you've taught something of questionably utility to some ignorant rice farmer but you've got nothing to teach the middle & upper classes in charge here. Fact, they surely have a lot to teach you.

Very few of us are married to, or involved with middle or upper class women here. And I love that fact. I will take a simple Thai woman, with a huge heart, over an upper class woman any day. And my woman is anything but ignorant. But, if it makes you feel good to call her that, do your thing. 

By large numbers of Thais, I wonder what percent you are referring to? At least 65% of the population is identified as being below middle class. And what percent of middle class Thais do you think "travel abroad regularly"?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, roo860 said:

Your wrong, it was a buffer, why do Thais drive on the left, I know most of them don't, but why the left?

During the time neighbouring countries were being occupied Thailand was defined as being under a "sphere of influence". Western Thailand was under the British sphere of influence, Eastern Thailand was under the French sphere of influence.

2 minutes ago, sanemax said:

^ Realised  that he wouldnt get a British girl for a bj...............now trying on with the Brit guys

I thought you didnt like talk like this on a Monday morning (actually afternoon for us here in SE Asia)...