Good optician Pattaya area

guzzi850m2

I need a good optician in the Pattaya area, have a truck so are mobile if needed.

My wife is having problems both reading and seeing more in the distance so she need Bifocals or Progressives glasses.

Goggling around: Euro Optic TH is recommended but that's though the shops FB page so. 

Anybody?

Following good reports on here I went to Euro Optic. Not so impressed. The frames (not cheap) started to deteriorate badly after 6 months. 

I then tried Pattaya Optical. Ray-Ban frames. Again not cheap. But is seems the quality is not that good - the plating is coming off after about 9 months. Must the bracing Pattaya sea air...

12 hours ago, HauptmannUK said:

Following good reports on here I went to Euro Optic. Not so impressed. The frames (not cheap) started to deteriorate badly after 6 months. 

I then tried Pattaya Optical. Ray-Ban frames. Again not cheap. But is seems the quality is not that good - the plating is coming off after about 9 months. Must the bracing Pattaya sea air...

I waited until my next UK trip and went to Specsavers! Pretty convinced I got a better deal, certain I got a better eye-exam. 

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, jacko45k said:

I waited until my next UK trip and went to Specsavers! Pretty convinced I got a better deal, certain I got a better eye-exam. 

I could get specs for free on my Aussie medical insurance, but doesn't do me much good when I need a pair here does it?

Edited by giddyup

58 minutes ago, giddyup said:

I could get specs for free on my Aussie medical insurance, but doesn't do me much good when I need a pair here does it?

You are neither the OP nor the person I quoted.... so presumably a person with bad eyesight looking for an argument.

14 minutes ago, jacko45k said:

You are neither the OP nor the person I quoted.... so presumably a person with bad eyesight looking for an argument.

the OP is looking for an optometrist in Pattaya, not the UK, so why give useless info?

• Like 1