Exotic trees

DubleA

Where can one find Barbados cherry trees, Also artichokes for planting? 

There are other fruit trees we are interested in,  but most of our research has been inconclusive for apples,  blackberry,  raspberry,  and other berry bushes or trees.  Mulberry is also a tree of interest,  but not sure as most of these are from temperate climates that gas a freezing winter or dormate period for the plants to survive. 

Thank you for any inputs. 

I've fixed the topic title before anyone starts referring to exotic hair (it was "exotic tress").

Mulberry should be easy, silkworms eat them, we have a couple, sadly Madam eats the berries before they go black (and sweet) ????

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, DubleA said:

Mulberry is also a tree of interest,

Mulberry trees are plentiful here, grow really quick and are a pain to take care off! I would stay clear unless you have a piece of land far away from anything else!

• Like 1

I have to correct a part of my message I posted earlier. Apparently she isn't selling any more apple trees as she wants to grow these herself. Sorry about that. It's news to me. 

• Haha 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/23/2020 at 10:33 PM, CGW said:

Mulberry trees are plentiful here, grow really quick and are a pain to take care off! I would stay clear unless you have a piece of land far away from anything else!

(stay clear) ... especially if you are wearing White!  

Even in Temperate climate, we had 2 in the orchard... each easily 4m diameter, 5m high. Big yields... 

On 2/24/2020 at 6:21 PM, djayz said:

I have to correct a part of my message I posted earlier. Apparently she isn't selling any more apple trees as she wants to grow these herself. Sorry about that. It's news to me. 

always the last to know - 555

• Haha 1