Future Forward accuses Prayut of involvement in Malaysian 1MDB scam

webfact

17 minutes ago, AussieBob18 said:

That is the issue - they have all been banned for 10 years in Thailand politics.  Anyone know what happens to those seats they won? Will there be by-elections? If so, that is the chance for another anti-Junta Party and People to stand, and how many votes they get would be interesting.  Or has the Junta just gotten rid of some troublesome members and no one replaces them? 

....its a tactic directly out of 'The Art of War'..how to unsettle your foe and undermine their confidence and abilities.

• Like 2
  • Confused 2

22 minutes ago, dinsdale said:

"He has big support up country" really? I'm up country and everbody (Thais) I know hates him.

How many people do you know?Do you know a lot of the older people who now get a pension and are quite grateful for it?Their are also a lot of people working in the government who also admire the Joker.Personally I don't like him but have been surprised by the amount of support he does have up here.These guys are not new to this game and are masters in more ways than one.

Edited by FarFlungFalang
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, webfact said:

"Since we have been dissolved, we can't, but the Thai public can demand the truth."

To be truthful the average Thai is apathetic  to what the government or local officials are doing, they are only concerned with their immediate family issues.

If the FFP got shot down by the government, the individual on the street isn't even going to bother!

• Sad 3