Future Forward accuses Prayut of involvement in Malaysian 1MDB scam

webfact

8 hours ago, steven100 said:

sorry to disagree ...

I believe Khun Prayut Chan O Cha will be around for a long time yet. He isn't going anywhere.

He has big support up country as I have witnessed on many occasions.

Thais are happy to have the security and stability, they are sick and tired of road blocks and protests and fighting. Farang keep telling us Thailand is going down the drain and it's the final nail in the coffin and bla ..bla ..bla .. but funny thing is Thailand just keeps ticking over as it has done for the last decade and will continue for decades to come. Tourists keep coming and infrastructure continues to be created. 

enough said.

What 's "fifty cent" in Thai?

• Like 2

But if there is any truth in the rumour & they can make it stick we will be needing a new PM.

What the PM did in Malaysia was to steal from the working man's super fund,

He will be away for a long time & when he gets out will need to do a runner.

There are 2 well planned groups waiting to kill him

2 hours ago, Assurancetourix said:

To all the members of this forum with their feet on the ground,:jap:
stop feeding the troll with your smileys "confused" "sad" and so on ...
Steven100 is

either a Thai who understands nothing, but that is sadly normal given the very poor quality of education here;
either a troll, or we don't feed trolls on a forum;
we forget them

He is none of that but an opponent for many of us with opinions.

I believe in both sides in the forum (which, and that's my "hasipcent",  also applies to the governmental institute)

Without opposites like him, this forum is not an internet forum but just an ordinary chatroom.

I was grown up in an country with ideals that both sides, left and right, can exist in the parliament.

I have seen the negatives but very much the positives from that.

For me, I don't like the PM to be the PM. That's no secret. And many share that with me.

Perhaps not sharing that I would accept the PM his party as an team in the parliament al together with FF and all the other.

But as PM the PM is too much obligated to one party the biggest and his 'own' party 'coincidentally' and that is one thing I would like seeing to be changed.

The position of PM should not be for one of the biggest parties, even FF, as it should be for someone 'neutral' someone who stands in the middle of 'left and right' or for Thai 'red and yellow'.

1 hour ago, chilly07 said:

Definitely the case that Thais are sick of political  turmoil and  however bad the system is prefer stability 

Your point is very true for the older population in the country. But the younger and many middle aged folks prefer not to live under the current repressive, corrupt, and incompetent regime. People embraced the coup because it calmed things down from Suthep's (and Prayut's) manufactured turmoil. But they have seen it's not all rainbows and lollipops - so enough is enough.