BANGKOK
webfact

Thanathorn must take responsibility for his predicament: Chuwit

2 hours ago, colinneil said:

Chuwit says this country is fair.:cheesy:😂😋😮

He needs to cut down on the lao kao, clouding his thinking.

One more weather vane;
there are many among politicians

How fair was the massage king when he bulldozed all those shops and bars on Sukhumvit Square?

5 minutes ago, seajae said:

shows how screwed up thai politics is when you have a criminal able to get voted into politics, this man is a cretin. Who really gives a damn what this pathetic idiot says, he is another that is solely interested in money, graft & corruption was his mainstay just like the current govt. 

May I suggest that you put the term "a criminal" into the plural as there are plenty of them in the Thai Parliament, though not all have yet been found guilty of anything!

Chuwit is desperate to be loved by certain institutions, and to be considered a real businessman instead of a merely another purveyor of sexual services and denizen of the seedy depths of Bangkok.

This alone makes his opinion of dubious worth. I don't have any feelings about Thanathorn one way or another but I do have feelings about Prayuth and on the basis of 'the enemy of my enemy is my friend', Thanathorn, rather than Prayuth (or Chuwit) would be likely to get my support - for what that's worth.

My advice to Mr Chuwit is that most people already know who and what he is and already know how much weight to give his opinions.. If you have nothing of any use to say, then it's best to remain silent.

Edited by ParkerN

Land of dissolving parties and party's the place is looking a corrupt basket case 🤔 

• Like 1

OK, so you punish the supposed wrongdoer--which had already been done with his removal from Parliament.  You don't disband an entire political party.  

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Loongharkok said:

the ball is in the court of the remaining 60 million. What shall they do????

They will do bsolutely nothing, same as in Cambodia. 

• Like 1