Trump accuses Schiff of leaking intelligence about Russia to hurt Sanders

webfact

25 minutes ago, Farangwithaplan said:

The democrat party is imploding. They are all cutting each other at the knees and will soon need to then, forgive and forget and get behind the last injured candidate standing.

Surely this mob can't be the best offering to run against Republicans who have given plenty of opportunity to be defeated.

The sentiment in 2016:

The democrat  Republican party is imploding. They are all cutting each other at the knees and will soon need to then, forgive and forget and get behind the last injured candidate standing.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

44 minutes ago, heybruce said:

The sentiment in 2016:

The democrat  Republican party is imploding. They are all cutting each other at the knees and will soon need to then, forgive and forget and get behind the last injured candidate standing.

A reflection of my earlier post regarding the neocon/neoliberal consensus being attacked from both sides.

• Sad 1

Well, if it's Schiff's fault, then it's ok for Trump to go full steam on it, lol. Obvious subterfuge.

"Trump asks if Democrats will launch an investigation into whether 'Russia, Russia, Russia' helped Sanders win the Nevada Caucus"

https://www.businessinsider.com/national-security-adviser-believes-russia-helping-sanders-not-trump-2020-2

Edited by candide
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, PatOngo said:

Point being, how many get off their lazy a$$e$ and actually get out and vote? 

The apathetic voter. At the end of the day it's who both sides are always fighting for. People typically do not switch sides, they just get <deleted> off and stay home.

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, Farangwithaplan said:

The democrat party is imploding. They are all cutting each other at the knees and will soon need to then, forgive and forget and get behind the last injured candidate standing.

Surely this mob can't be the best offering to run against Republicans who have given plenty of opportunity to be defeated.

If the front-runner was anyone other than Bernie, the Dems wouldn't be freakin out.  The fear is not only losing to Trump, but down ballot as well (i.e., losing the House/Senate).  The problem is that most Dems are not as far left as Bernie.  I myself--who likes Bernie as a person--was rather uncomfortable watching him make all sorts of campaign promises, almost all of which will cost huge bucks.  South Carolina will be key.  If Bernie wins there, his chances on Super Tuesday increases significantly.   

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, jany123 said:

True... the republicans have stolen the presidency four times thru preferring the electoral college over the popular vote... and so I laugh a little whenever I hear republicans rabbitting on about dems trying to invalidate the election.

The corruption of the Republican Party.

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2018/12/how-did-republican-party-get-so-corrupt/578095/

• Like 1
  • Confused 3
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Berkshire said:

If Bernie wins there, his chances on Super Tuesday increases significantly.   

I think that's going to be an important test. After Nevada, the political pundits seem to be saying that a strong showing in S.C. would likely clinch it for Sanders, barring some kind of subsequent campaign meltdown. On the other hand, if he falters in S.C., the field could be more up for grabs come Super Tues.

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, Berkshire said:

If the front-runner was anyone other than Bernie, the Dems wouldn't be freakin out.  The fear is not only losing to Trump, but down ballot as well (i.e., losing the House/Senate).  The problem is that most Dems are not as far left as Bernie.  I myself--who likes Bernie as a person--was rather uncomfortable watching him make all sorts of campaign promises, almost all of which will cost huge bucks.  South Carolina will be key.  If Bernie wins there, his chances on Super Tuesday increases significantly.   

I think Comrade Bernie will be the nominee.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, WalkingOrders said:

110,000 to see Donald Trump at a stadium in India. What does the news media report? That he mispronounced an Indian Cricketers name. I never cease to be amazed.

Did you go there and count the number of attendees, or did the media report it?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1