Bangkok Has 100,000 Empty Apartments. It Could Soon Have More

webfact

never ceases to amaze me....the world hiccups for a few weeks and the money market uses it as yet another excuse to convince everyone the worlds economy is stuffed so the money market controllers can make money by selling short

• Like 2

4 hours ago, ThreeEyedRaven said:

Bangkok is not going to be alone. There is a glut of empty property in Pattaya and they are still building more. I wouldn't be buying right now, as it seems prices are highly likely to fall given the surplus.

very prudent approach.

• Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, Gracas said:

I'm just waiting for the 2 for 1 sale.

That actually exists. I've seen a number of developers/agents offering this in BKK mall exhibitions. Of course they will try to make you pay premium for one of the units and the 2nd one is 'free'.

Edited by Khun Yaaai
spelling error
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Khun Yaaai said:

That actually exists. I've seen a number of developers/agents offering this in BKK mall exhibitions. Of course you they will try to make you pay premium for one of the units and the 2nd one is 'free'.

sounds interesting. any good developer to recommend.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, BestB said:

Interesting OP, considering that only 49% can be foreign owned , And OP suggesting market is dead because Chinese are not buying   Does that mean 51% of thai also not buying ? So perhaps it’s not the virus but crappy local economy that’s the problem ?

economy does have a role but more important for the domestic buyers is whether the pricing is for the "foreigners" or fairly priced for the local consumers.