BANGKOK
Nyezhov

Yo Brits, Whats Breakfast Marmalade?

I cant find the info on Google. Im a marmalade freak (I even Septic it, Peanut Butter and Marmalade) and I usually get stuff like Duerrs Seville Coarse Cut, which is far better than the insipid, jam like oversugared US <deleted> like Smuckers.

But here, I ended up with something from Austrailia called "Breakfast Marmalade" by Coltees. Its tasty.

Whats the difference? I dont have anything to comparison test.

• Like 1

Cottees is cool!

1 hour ago, Nyezhov said:

But here, I ended up with something from Austrailia called "Breakfast Marmalade" by Coltees. Its tasty.

Ok, no problem. I understand your marmalade fetish. I really like it too. 🙂 

There is one thing, though??? You are Yoooing the Brits, when you found something from Australia???? Wouldn´t it be better to call 555BUSHMAN? 

• Haha 2

Ely Gin with Breakfast Marmalade. Proving that something good can be enjoyed at any time of day, this marmalade gin is a blend of juicy orange and tangy grapefruit, with a rich molasses base. Enjoy neat or with just a splash of tonic

Bumblees-Preserves-Artisan-Handmade-Natural-English-Somerset-Preserves-Gin-Tonic-Marmalade.jpg

Edited by ChipButty
  • Like 1

IMO best marmalade is 100% made from grapefruit. Unfortunately grapefruit has been de-popularized because it has contraindications with the prolific prescription of blood pressure medications.

• Like 2

Danish Selection gets my vote. Lots of peel. Not too sweet.

462549799_ScreenShot2020-02-24at14_26_13.jpg.6d008fb9ecfa3b9118d7d74054caca11.jpg

• Like 1

But no answer to the question...What is Breakfast Marmalade and how is it different?