Savannakhet NON O Visa, multiple entry, based on marriage to a Thai national, application on Wednesday, February 19, 2020 - Report

17 minutes ago, hoxman said:

Good information here. I am traveling to Savannakhet soon to get my first Non-O married ME visa. Do you need an updated Kor Ror 2, or is the original (6 years old) ok? 

They normally do not ask for a Kor Ror 2 but best to have it with you. I have seen no reports of them wanting a updated one.

You do need your original marriage certificate to show.

• Like 1

After reading all the posts above I'm a little bit confused, so can I ask the question that is burning for me really simply? When I go to Savannakhet for my non "O" marriage visa, provided I have all relevant documents signed by her, does my wife need to be with me - or can I go alone??

Edited by Iamemjay
typo
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Iamemjay said:

After reading all the posts above I'm a little bit confused, so can I ask the question that is burning for me really simply? When I go to Savannakhet for my non "O" marriage visa, provided I have all relevant documents signed by her, does my wife need to be with me - or can I go alone??

Alone has always been OK for me as Mrs.Trans is usually eating somewhere.....????

• Like 1

Hi guys good information ....one hopefully not stupid question..Dont want to take a chance at London Embassy assuming  flights not cancelled..so Savannakhet looks good...Wife asks when are we going....As said one question ...Can I apply although present Non Imm "O" ME not expired yet...(May.2020)...thanks.R

Just did day one of the Non O ME Visa process and very painless here at Savankhet. No request for the Kor Ror 2, I had my wife with me who did all of the talking with the consular official. Another man was in line for his Non O ME and was successful without his wife and they accepted his application and money. Tomorrow return at 2pm to pickup passport with Visa.

• Thanks 2