Covid-19: Outbreak at Bangkok shopping center - and government cover up - just more fake news

webfact

I say that, I don't write anything ...
Yesterday morning I went to the Sawang Daen Din public hospital for a consultation;
the doctor who quickly examined me diagnosed an inflammation of the bronchi;
I have no temperature, no respiratory problem, my lungs are fine ... So I have some medications to take including the inevitable paracetamol.:cheesy:
I could see that there were less than 10% of potential patients who wore a surgical mask, which is of little use.

But it seems that everything is 100% under control.:whistling:

• Like 1

20 hours ago, smedly said:

Latest

A new report from a WHO infectious disease modeling team based at Imperial College London is estimating about two-thirds of Covid-19 cases worldwide have gone undetected. The analysis suggests the global spread of the novel coronavirus is significantly greater than the current volume of confirmed cases.

----------------------------------------

I said about 3 weeks ago that there could be many infected people in Thailand who are living at home and sick and likely being told just to stay there or have been sent there

Sure, and the same goes for flu season every year in any country. It doesn't mean that anything is a "conspiracy," or that "real numbers are being hidden." As some doctors say where I live, we are ALL going to get the virus, but the vast majority won't even know it; a tiny percentage will feel minor symptoms, and a tiny percentage will die, and most of them will be the sick and/or old, just like during any flu season, the difference being that FEWER will probably die from coronavirus than the number who die annually from the regular flu. American deaths this year already from the regular flu are thousands of times higher than American deaths from coronavirus. Same in Japan, which the media attempts to promote as coronavirus hell on earth, in second place only to China. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, AlienHermit66 said:

Sure, and the same goes for flu season every year in any country. It doesn't mean that anything is a "conspiracy," or that "real numbers are being hidden." As some doctors say where I live, we are ALL going to get the virus, but the vast majority won't even know it; a tiny percentage will feel minor symptoms, and a tiny percentage will die, and most of them will be the sick and/or old, just like during any flu season, the difference being that FEWER will probably die from coronavirus than the number who die annually from the regular flu. American deaths this year already from the regular flu are thousands of times higher than American deaths from coronavirus. Same in Japan, which the media attempts to promote as coronavirus hell on earth, in second place only to China. 

thanks for clearing that up - how long have you been in the medical profession

• Confused 1

On 2/24/2020 at 11:43 AM, canuckamuck said:

The ministry of truth has checked it out. Nothing to see here folks.

yes haha i have just been in manila and if you go into a mall or a decent hotel a heat gun is checked on your forehead here nothing at all fakes as usual rubbish rich people as usual dont care about poor get a life  for once ?

On 2/24/2020 at 5:17 PM, smedly said:

Latest

A new report from a WHO infectious disease modeling team based at Imperial College London is estimating about two-thirds of Covid-19 cases worldwide have gone undetected. The analysis suggests the global spread of the novel coronavirus is significantly greater than the current volume of confirmed cases.

----------------------------------------

I said about 3 weeks ago that there could be many infected people in Thailand who are living at home and sick and likely being told just to stay there or have been sent there

I made a similar post to yours and I was shouted down by half a dozen idiots asking what proof I had that the Gov was veiling the real figures. I couldn't be bothered answering that the proof is in everything  that they've said since the current admin came to power.
(And that's without even mentioning that private citizens have to fork out a month's salary to go and get themselves tested. Stunning really - The S. Koreans have got mobile vans on the streets free-testing people on the spot . . . and what is the gov's attitude in Tland?)

Edited by robsamui