Require A New Android Box

Farangwithaplan

I have used a Tanix TX-9 Pro box for some time. It uses AmLogic 922, 3gb RAM and 32 GB rom. After modifying the case for airflow and adding a fan everything worked well until recently.

The box has started freezing on video which it had never done before. After a clean install, the issue remained and now I can't get bluetooth accessories to pair properly. I have tried via the Tanix BT settings or via underlying android BT settings.

So it looks like I need a new box.

Things I need are:

3GB ram

64bit OS. I believe android 9 is only 32 bit from what I hear. Not confirmed, though.

AmLogic chips.

I need these things as I also use the box as a server for MQTT, RED NODE and a few other things. I know this setup works with AmLogic and I know what they can and can't do AV and software-wise.

Things I would like:

BT 5.0

USB 3.0

Good out of the box cooling. On my current box, I got the temps from mid 70 degree c to mid 40s with just an off the shelf can and some holes drilled in the case.

Can anyone offer suggestions on chinese or other boxes that suit the criteria? I am not looking for a firestick or Nvidia box. It is not a price thing. It is because they do not suit my needs.

Edited by Farangwithaplan